N-Europe

FS: Xbox 360 Elite console (6 weeks old w/ extras)

Nicktendo

Still got the receipt for this and haven't registered with Microsoft so not to worry about the warranty.

Basically, I bought this for FIFA 10, which I'm now bored of... And for GTA 4 for an essay on cultural representations of America and have recently finished it. Plus, I have no where near enough time to play it, so it's up for sale because I have no job and neeeed money.

So I'm looking for about £150 (collected or +P&P) for the mint, boxed, console + all standard accessories. As a bonus it comes packaged with official Microsoft HDMI lead w/audio adapter and SOLD TO EDDAGE!.

- FIFA 10 £25

I have feedback on ebay as nicklone86 and would be willing to meet in Leeds, York or somewhere close by if it makes things easier.

Edited by Nicktendo

I would be interested in this but I have literally no money either at the moment. Also: your price is a little high in my opinion. On Amazon at the moment you can get an Elite, wireless entertainment pack (incl a wireless pad and two poor games) plus one other game (inc. fifa, forza etc) for £200. So although its a really good deal for those looking for just an Elite for less than £190, if you want games too it would be better going to amazon.

Anyway, that's just my opinion :) as I say I'd be interested if I had any money but I just really don't :(

I would be interested in this but I have literally no money either at the moment. Also: your price is a little high in my opinion. On Amazon at the moment you can get an Elite, wireless entertainment pack (incl a wireless pad and two poor games) plus one other game (inc. fifa, forza etc) for £200. So although its a really good deal for those looking for just an Elite for less than £190, if you want games too it would be better going to amazon.

Anyway, that's just my opinion :) as I say I'd be interested if I had any money but I just really don't :(

I'm bundling mine with an official HDMI cable and official Audio adapter (worth about £15-£20), that's why the price is a bit higher. New elites only come with the composite out now, not even a component cable...

It's essentially an new console and has a warranty and everything that's why it's priced the way it is. Obviously I've offered a decent price on the whole package which includes that ridiculous wireless adapter. I'm in no rush to sell and will certainly listen to sensible offers.

Edited by Nicktendo