N-Europe

Chrome won't play videos!!!

flameboy

Isn't Chrome for Mac still a development version?

(I assume you're on a Mac as Safari for Windows is simply unusable)

no on a PC lol! only reason tried with Safari is because hate IE and firefox just doesn't work on my laptop its constantly crashing..

Isn't Chrome for Mac still a development version?

(I assume you're on a Mac as Safari for Windows is simply unusable)

What's wrong with Safari for Windows? I use Safari 4 when I'm doing cross-browser compatibility testing and it seems fine to me.
Suddenly and for no explainable reason it just won't play videos and jutters and jumps its way through them. It just seems to be chrome as safari seems to run them alright what could it be?!
I can't explain your issue, although I would recommend updating your Flash and the browser to the latest versions.
no on a PC lol! only reason tried with Safari is because hate IE and firefox just doesn't work on my laptop its constantly crashing..
How old is your laptop? If Firefox constantly crashes on your laptop it sounds like there are deeper issues. May be time for a system cleanup or even an OS reinstallation or system format. Also, you say you hate IE but the latest version is not too bad, turn off all the accelerators and plugins and it's quite a fast browser now.

What's wrong with Safari for Windows? I use Safari 4 when I'm doing cross-browser compatibility testing and it seems fine to me.I can't explain your issue, although I would recommend updating your Flash and the browser to the latest versions.How old is your laptop? If Firefox constantly crashes on your laptop it sounds like there are deeper issues. May be time for a system cleanup or even an OS reinstallation or system format. Also, you say you hate IE but the latest version is not too bad, turn off all the accelerators and plugins and it's quite a fast browser now.

Own a Samsung NC10 bought it like Febuary or something, firefox has never run on it properly