N-Europe

The Lethargic Gamers Show just keeps on going!

flameboy

I remember watching this at 3am the other day. Which is bizarre as I didn't mean to watch the show I was just feeding my unhealthy obsession with ReZ!

I found it funny. :) The interview with the non gamer in the car was awkward. I <3 akwardness.

lol so we want more ReZ in future episodes?

lol so we want more ReZ in future episodes

I basically want ReZ as my own personal jester but having his escapades recored and put on Youtube is a close second. :heh:

Well I'm going to go back and see what the actual show is like now with you at the helms. I think this is a good idea. Just needs to build up some structure around it!

(I know this is early days. :))

I basically want ReZ as my own personal jester but having his escapades recored and put on Youtube is a close second. :heh:

Well I'm going to go back and see what the actual show is like now with you at the helms. I think this is a good idea. Just needs to build up some structure around it!

(I know this is early days. :))

Yeah everyone has said it needs structure so basically next episode has an intro, title sequence, general gaming section (eurogamer stuff for this week), advert, single game specific review.

• 1 month later...

http://lethargicgamers.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/lethargic-gamers-show-episode-5-want-you-back-for-good/

Episode 5 is live. It's by no means the longest or the greatest episode but felt should get something out there...somewhat crazily I am still getting like 20-30 hits a day on my blog despite relatively low amounts of updates! So thought I had better put something up for them to view!

EDIT:

BOLLOCKS NO SOUND! HOW BIZZARE I'll be back with newer version later.

EDIT 2:

Turns out its just the intro that has no sound! the feature does!