NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Football Manager 2010

Demo available now. Link.

NEW FEATURES

Polish - a year of polish, making the game faster, more immersive, more realistic and easier to play with better in game feedback and more advice, delivered in a more user friendly way.

Improved Match Engine - improved AI, over 100 new animations in 3D mode, new stadiums and crowds, improved pitch degradations and better lighting make for the most immersive pitch-side experience ever.

Match Analysis - a match analysis tool that shows you where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have been made on the field for both teams. See this analysis both live in game, and post match, allowing you to pinpoint the weaknesses and strengths of both your team and your opponents.

New User Interface - a completely new vibrant look and feel to the game, plus a navigational overhaul. The side menu is replaced by an intuitive tab system, based on extensive consumer feedback and usability studies, which allows you to access all areas of FM 2010 quickly and easily.

Tactical Overhaul - a new tactics module makes it much easier to make your team play as you want them to. There are thousands of possible pre-set options and touchline "shout" instructions for making instant changes to your teams playing style. Don't worry; the old system is still there for people who love their sliders.

News Center - a subscription based newspaper. Get the news about the football world around you that you want, and not the news you don't want.

New Data Editor - including a brand new Competition Editor allowing you to add competitions and extra levels for leagues currently in the game, and add completely new competitions and leagues all via a very simple to use editor. Plus, the new editor allows you to keep your game up to date more easily than ever before.

Oh dear, here goes another year of my life. Anyone else interested?

I downloaded the demo earlier this morning, been playing it most of the day :D

They really have freshened it up, and i think it's alot better than the last one. It seems so much more fluid, and it looks better, as last years looked very bland.

Very happy with it :)

well just downloaded the demo bought to see if it works on my netbook. I missed out last years version and went for the handheld version instead and it lacked the depth to keep me entertained long term.

Just cancelled my Football Manager Live subscription after nearly a year because have lost interest.

Just tried the demo and it works fine on my laptop which was a suprise as the FM09 demo didnt, thats why I had to skip that one. Very happy that i'll be able to go back to playing the latest versions again.

well just downloaded the demo bought to see if it works on my netbook. I missed out last years version and went for the handheld version instead and it lacked the depth to keep me entertained long term.

Just cancelled my Football Manager Live subscription after nearly a year because have lost interest.

How did it handle on your NC10? I have the same Netbook.

Also, are there any other games that can run on it? Like Plants vs Zombies?

How did it handle on your NC10? I have the same Netbook.

Also, are there any other games that can run on it? Like Plants vs Zombies?

Couldn't get FM10 to run I go to load it and nothing happens! FM Live runs fine but then thats only really a client with most of the processing being done server side.

Plants vs zombies runs like a treat...Braid runs fine...Peggle, Lumines.

I didnt get last years one, so im still playing FM08. I'll probably pick this up in January after the inevitable patch that makes it actualy playable.

I believe it is extremely playable at the moment. The game is a lot smoother than 09. I've started with Hull, as I always do and been given a 7 million budget.

One thing I will say is I just, somehow, bought Beckham, for Hull, for .5m. Hummmm, Some realism still needed to be worked on. Bought Rivaldo as well.

I believe it is extremely playable at the moment. The game is a lot smoother than 09. I've started with Hull, as I always do and been given a 7 million budget.

One thing I will say is I just, somehow, bought Beckham, for Hull, for .5m. Hummmm, Some realism still needed to be worked on. Bought Rivaldo as well.

That's a bit disturbing to hear FM has always had excellent realism...although Beckham is desperate to whore himself out to any club who will give him the football so its not too unbelievable...Also Rivaldo has played for some odd teams recently...

I still can't get the demo to run.

I didnt get last years one, so im still playing FM08. I'll probably pick this up in January after the inevitable patch that makes it actualy playable.

Not to mention the post Christmas price reduction that always happens.

Think I'll give this seasons game a miss, I've got last years, barely played it. Plus from reading the text it doesn't sound vastly different.

Well picked this up finally after some guy on the sigames forum created a great netbook skin. It works fine runs like a dream and having missed FM09 in favour of the handheld version so theres a ton of new stuff...

Plus playing as pompey is rock hard...no money to start with so you have to wheel and deal (can't even afford loan fees) but then if you sell players in Jan transfer window the board release funds but you can't spend them until deadline day due to transfer embargo. Makes for one bloody hard game! I'm 20 games in 7 points above relegation but not won for 5 games :(

sorry to bump this thread but i need to find out if this game comes with a french language option? My mate wants to know and we've tried googling....

I dunno for sure, but I'd assume so. I've seen my friend play it in Dutch.

Bump as i've just picked this up. Started a game as Totteringham, Modric threw his toys out of the pram so I ended up selling him to Man City for £35 million replaced him with another Croatian midfield Milan Bedlj or something for 1.1 million :awesome:

Is Pavlychenko normally really good in this game? he finished the first season with 37 goals from 37 games including 14 in the last 6 games that powered me into 3rd. Man City finished 8th :laughing:. Sold all my strikers apart from pav in the transfer window and bought Edin Dzeko and Lukaku who my scouts where raving about also bought in a few youth players. Currently top after 4 games won them all scored 12 goals conceeded 1 :cool:

I have just drawn barcelona in my Champions League group though :angry:

Edited by Noodleman

i have just started a new game as Man City...top by 4 points after 20 games. have signed srktel, gago, fred sears and david james...couldnt get any big players to sign...need champs league I think.

Sign in to follow this