N-Europe

Beaches

navarre

Is there anyone on N-E who has never been to a beach? I sometimes forget how most people don't live near a beach, I'm so used to it as I have my whole life.

If you live in a country like Britain, where we have more coastline than France, despite being smaller than France, there's really no excuse. In Britain, you're never too far from the coast.

...Unless you live in Birmingham.

I could've sworn you have a beach in Birmingham.

its not always practical to travel distances just to go to the beach you know...

Perhaps not, but when it is practical, I'd throroughly recommend it. We have some of the best beaches in Europe.

I could've sworn you have a beach in Birmingham.

It's like a building site with some deck chairs.

Firstly, sex on the beach isn't all it's cracked up to be unless your bag is extreme friction. Secondly some of the best beaches I've been too were in Morocco, almost deserted apart from the odd guy selling "happy cakes", brilliant.

It's like a building site with some deck chairs.

Firstly, sex on the beach isn't all it's cracked up to be unless your bag is extreme friction. Secondly some of the best beaches I've been too were in Morocco, almost deserted apart from the odd guy selling "happy cakes", brilliant.

Was the water warm or cold?