N-Europe

Rumor: Wii Bike Peripheral Leaked

canand

Well, this is just turning ridiculous. First, it was the horse riding peripheral that boggled us earlier this week; now, it's a 90-dollar piece of equipment to simulate bike riding (with three different resistance levels). Will the peripherals for the Wii never end?! Make a GOOD game that uses ONE of them instead of making the Wii the most expensive cheap console, thanks to useless, pricey 'extensions'! ¬.¬ I mean, a regular bike (or even a static bike) goes for around that price!

Granted, this is just a rumor. But if it ever turns out to be true, that would be just the drop needed to overfill my glass. The image portrays what, according to NeoGAF user, Kswinston, is a business market-research presentation that reveals the bike peripheral.

BBQ-making?! Seriously?! Walk your dog?! GO WALK YOUR REAL DOG, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! ¬.¬'

Neogaf topic:

EDIT TO CLARIFY:

Slides originated from a marketing survey. Besides those two games there was another title that sort of looked like that EA active fit game (with the red ribbon).

Not sure which company the pedals come from but the survey did include a video showing off the game and pedals in use. Game looked pretty far along, so I would be surprised if it isn't announced/released by the end of the year. I don't have the vid, and I didn't actually do the survey so I don't have many more details. Sorry. Just thought the images would be interesting.

Others:

Wii Sport Resort

en2.jpg

E_EN2.jpg

Q_EN.jpg

Its so obviously fake its laughable.

1) The Mii in one of the screenshots isn't wearing a helmet.

2) The Grand Canyon background is a photograph (and its not the only one)

3) One of those is a screenshot from Wario Ware (The graphical style isn't even the same)

4) Most of the screenshots aren't graphically on par with Wii Sports Resort.

5) Nintendo would have shown us this at E3, not on the Internet a few months after.

Its so obviously fake its laughable.

1) The Mii in one of the screenshots isn't wearing a helmet.

2) The Grand Canyon background is a photograph (and its not the only one)

3) One of those is a screenshot from Wario Ware (The graphical style isn't even the same)

4) Most of the screenshots aren't graphically on par with Wii Sports Resort.

5) Nintendo would have shown us this at E3, not on the Internet a few months after.

how do you now they might of kept it for a difernt event.

Nintendo doesn't reveal stuff by leaking it on the internet. They make it known that they're doing something If you didn't see it on their site first (Like with M+) its most likely not real. And they're not going to show something like this, so soon after resort comes out. Even if we ignore that, those pictures aren't even convincing just look at them. Seriously, look at them. There's absolutely no chance these are real.

Nintendo doesn't reveal stuff by leaking it on the internet. They make it known that they're doing something If you didn't see it on their site first (Like with M+) its most likely not real. And they're not going to show something like this, so soon after resort comes out. Even if we ignore that, those pictures aren't even convincing just look at them. Seriously, look at them. There's absolutely no chance these are real.

so there wont be a bike game Bike Peripheral and you remeber the psp go was leaked.