NEurope
Dante

Women Are Getting More Beautiful

SCIENCE MEGATON: People who other people find more attractive are more likely to have sex.

STOP THE PRESSES PEOPLE

(Yeah, I use the thanks button more as an "I like it" button.)

Like many others in here, I am also for the natural look. There's nothing wrong with wanting to freshen up a little, but it's sad to see people who don't even look natural anymore because of excessive use of make-up and the like.

Haha, I can just see Dan Dare's face right now. I bet he's pulling a face similar to this --> >_<

*contorted face* "News threads are craaaaaaap!"

Women are getting more beautiful, eh? I remember seeing this program on telly the one time where they "constructed the perfect woman's face" using a computer. So, they fiddled around with the shape of the face, cheekbones, hair, eye colour. It was interesting, and I'd like to see the program again.

Haha, I can just see Dan Dare's face right now. I bet he's pulling a face similar to this --> >_<

*contorted face* "News threads are craaaaaaap!"

Women are getting more beautiful, eh? I remember seeing this program on telly the one time where they "constructed the perfect woman's face" using a computer. So, they fiddled around with the shape of the face, cheekbones, hair, eye colour. It was interesting, and I'd like to see the program again.

I remember seeing such a CGI from the eighties, I think. 'Twas supposed to be the ideal face for a woman. Funny thing is, I didn't find her beautiful at all. :heh:

I remember seeing such a CGI from the eighties, I think. 'Twas supposed to be the ideal face for a woman. Funny thing is, I didn't find her beautiful at all. :heh:

She just ended up looking quite plain, so maybe we watched something quite similar.

This is quite funny, because me and Ine were talking about what we found attractive last night. When you see pictures of Ine, you'll notice she has dark-ish hair, brown eyes and a certain look to her. My friends definitely thought "oh, she's definitely the type of girl you find attractive!"

I love the Penelope Cruz look, Natalie Imbruglia, Courtney Cox, girls with darker hair colour. But, I also know people who go for the complete opposite, and they like girls with a lighter complexion, or blonde hair. I know I've had friends who have said "err..." at me when I've talked about the girls that I like. So, everyone does have their different "tastes" or features that they go for. To many people, eyes are important, whilst to others, a smile says so much.

But, I know there are many girls out there that people rant and rave about, where as I just don't see it. I know there will be others who look at Penelope Cruz and think "hmm, no." So, it is just down to what you like, or prefer.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

She just ended up looking quite plain, so maybe we watched something quite similar.

This is quite funny, because me and Ine were talking about what we found attractive last night. When you see pictures of Ine, you'll notice she has dark-ish hair, brown eyes and a certain look to her. My friends definitely thought "oh, she's definitely the type of girl you find attractive!"

I love the Penelope Cruz look, Natalie Imbruglia, Courtney Cox, girls with darker hair colour. But, I also know people who go for the complete opposite, and they like girls with a lighter complexion, or blonde hair. I know I've had friends who have said "err..." at me when I've talked about the girls that I like. So, everyone does have their different "tastes" or features that they go for. To many people, eyes are important, whilst to others, a smile says so much.

But, I know there are many girls out there that people rant and rave about, where as I just don't see it. I know there will be others who look at Penelope Cruz and think "hmm, no." So, it is just down to what you like, or prefer.

It's funny, I've never found a particular hair colour to be more attractive than another. A girl's face is where it's at for me - particularly her smile. Though I don't think there's some universal trait there that determines whether I like it or not.

I do remember the one and big crush I had ... if she smiled at me, I'd almost literally go weak in my knees.

It's funny, I've never found a particular hair colour to be more attractive than another. A girl's face is where it's at for me - particularly her smile. Though I don't think there's some universal trait there that determines whether I like it or not.

I do remember the one and big crush I had ... if she smiled at me, I'd almost literally go weak in my knees.

The hair colour does a lot for me, I think. More importantly, it needs to match the face, like the skin tone, if that makes sense. So, if Ine dyed her hair blonde, it just would look totally wrong. But, the hair colour can help create that darker type of look, I think. The Spanish or Brazilian or continental type of look. There are some girls who are completely the opposite of that, but I find them attractive. Scarlett Johansson is one of them. She's beautiful, but for different reasons.

Aww, it's amazing how girls can make you go weak, hehe. They have the power!

The hair colour does a lot for me, I think. More importantly, it needs to match the face, like the skin tone, if that makes sense. So, if Ine dyed her hair blonde, it just would look totally wrong. But, the hair colour can help create that darker type of look, I think. The Spanish or Brazilian or continental type of look. There are some girls who are completely the opposite of that, but I find them attractive. Scarlett Johansson is one of them. She's beautiful, but for different reasons.

Aww, it's amazing how girls can make you go weak, hehe. They have the power!

Bah, I am a terrible sucker for classic romance. :heh:

I also think that the "complete package" matters a lot. The face matches the hair, the rest of the body matches the head. If she has a personality you like, to boot ... well, you imagine the chemical reactions in the brain. :heh:

Hair colour is a big thing for me too.

I love really beautiful blonde hair, think Shakira when she first got over here. That's about as tanned+blonde I can handle. 1235273380_shakira.jpg

I think my favourite hair colour on a girl is dark red (as in, natural red), paired with a face that isn't usually natural to that hair colour. Not a "ginger face" to put it bluntly.

Tori%20Amos.jpg

But it's all personal preferance.

Bah, I am a terrible sucker for classic romance. :heh:

I also think that the "complete package" matters a lot. The face matches the hair, the rest of the body matches the head. If she has a personality you like, to boot ... well, you imagine the chemical reactions in the brain. :heh:

Men are weak when it comes to the females.

Oh yeah, definitely. Also, one thing that I find important is the voice, which I think is something that is quite overlooked. The voice can tell you a lot about a person. Ine's got a very nice voice, because it's soft and quite soothing, so it matches her nature. It's pleasant to hear. I think it's something that a lot of people don't pay attention to, or maybe they do but don't notice that they do it.

I'm talking more about the softness or harshness of the voice rather than the accent, though. Accents are another thing entirely. :D

Men are weak when it comes to the females.

Oh yeah, definitely. Also, one thing that I find important is the voice, which I think is something that is quite overlooked. The voice can tell you a lot about a person. Ine's got a very nice voice, because it's soft and quite soothing, so it matches her nature. It's pleasant to hear. I think it's something that a lot of people don't pay attention to, or maybe they do but don't notice that they do it.

I'm talking more about the softness or harshness of the voice rather than the accent, though. Accents are another thing entirely. :D

We almost seem to be having one-on-one conversations right now. :heh:

Hm, I never experienced the voice as being something of influence. Well, apart from the fact that you can hear your crush's voice through the most deafening sounds and noises. :heh:

But maybe I've just not noticed it's importance. :)

Women to me just seem to be grabbing the make-up bag more, natural beauties don't seem to exsist. Hmmf. :indeed:

Yet you dye your hair every colour that isn't natural. Don't get me wrong I think fake tan and make up look horrible but you're doing exactly the same thing with your hair.

I think adding streaks/dying bits of your hair unusual colours isn't the same thing as the orangina girls with their butter yellow hair.

Much more desperation and need for security behind the orangina look.

Yes, there is the definite difference that using excessive make-up etc. is to try to adhere to the assumed ideals of beauty. Changing your hair colour to turquoise, for instance, is to create your own look. None of the looks are "natural" per se, but there is still a big difference.

This ass crap thread should be merged with the other ass crap thread known as the Hot Perve Gallery or whatever.

*runs off to escape knives thrown*

This ass crap thread should be merged with the other ass crap thread known as the Hot Perve Gallery or whatever.

Hot Perve Gallery? You mean this?

Yet you dye your hair every colour that isn't natural. Don't get me wrong I think fake tan and make up look horrible but you're doing exactly the same thing with your hair.

I never said I didn't include myself in altering my appearance, I just happen to do it differently, I'm actually surprised people haven't mentioned unnatural colour, piercings and tattoos yet.

Although I'm a natural enough colour now, yay?

EDIT: I would go on to say that because of the 'pressure' I've stopped having colour in my hair, I've yet to have any tattoos because of how shunned they are.

but I won't, because I'll still get them anyway, I don't mind people wearing fake-tan and all that jazz, I just don't like it myself!

Although I'm a natural enough colour now, yay?

True I was going to comment on this the other day in the user image gallery, but then you said you were going to dye it again.

Anyway, I don't think this research means much, as evolution is something that takes hundreds and thousands of years to actually change things, so some researchers following some people through a few generations won't really give a good research result anyway.

This has nothing to do with the topic but i'm feeling a tad pedantic so whatever. It isn't evolution at work making people 'more beautiful' it's like selective breeding. Like what you're taught in school about choosing the cow with the best milk produce, or the juciest tomato to reproduce.

It livens up the forum more when there are more threads like this. Merging them all together in large topic threads makes all the individual topics drown.

True I was going to comment on this the other day in the user image gallery, but then you said you were going to dye it again.

Yeah I like abit of change me.

I'm dying my hair pink today. I think life's too short to not do the things you want to, and it's not like I have good quality hair undyed, so I may as well fuck it up as much as I can before I'm crushed by a speeding train or whatever.

Hmmm... I would say men are, 'evolutionarilylyly speaking', getting more 'beautiful' and somewhat feminine thus (perhaps) the rapid acceleration of homosexuality (yes yes I know that its just the times making it more acceptable to come out). I'm a happy heterosexual, but then I see guys like Rogdrigo from BB, and my 'sensors' become obscured and "does not compute" . If I had no control of my inner gay that guy would be 'fresh meat'. ;)

I think evolution will create 'natural transexuals', beings with a penile sexual organ and an insertion sexual organ. Atleast such a being will cater for all. lmfao! XD

Edited by King_V

I'm dying my hair pink today. I think life's too short to not do the things you want to, and it's not like I have good quality hair undyed, so I may as well fuck it up as much as I can before I'm crushed by a speeding train or whatever.

If it makes you happy, make sure we get pictures!

It livens up the forum more when there are more threads like this. Merging them all together in large topic threads makes all the individual topics drown.

Ho-hum, I was only kidding.