N-Europe

Video Help Please!

Daft

Right click -> save as, but that video seems to be 189 bytes in size, which is obviously wrong.

Your PS3 supports H.264/MPEG-4 video so various video encoders found through google will help you convert your video to this.

Or do you mean how do you download it through your PS3? In which case, I doubt you can but you'd have better luck asking in the PS3 thread in Other Consoles for that.

Also I fixed your title.

Thanks for fixing the title!

Basically I just want to download the trailer any way I can to my PC, and then I'll transfer it to my PS3 with a USB stick. Like you said, the right-click only gives you something that streams.

Edit: Okay, I've found this site and there is a link to an MP4 encoded version so finders crossed that'll work. It is a whopping 242MB, so finger crossed.

http://www.hd-trailers.net/blog/2009/07/24/tron-legacy-teaser/

Here is the link if anyone wants it.

Edited by Daft

Tried it out though? Its still so rediculously large it doesn't fit onto my laptop's screen. And I think that file type is fine with PS3. If not blame HandBrake :p

And I've just read what you said but still, give it a try :heh:

The other one's already on my PS3 and my 320GB HDD isn't pushed for space so 150MB either way isn't going to bother me.

It's the only trailer that made me wish we had a TV that was bigger than 42".