NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dwarf

Shatter (PSN)

Nowt wrong with a bit of Choze-baiting, I class it as a sport on these boards.

So yeah, game looks good. Might buy it later but I'm the same as DJ, spent far too much on games so far. And my BlazBlue fetish does not seem to be waning.

Edited by MATtheHAT

Just completed this, it's a good game, not as good as Stardust though, even if they are very different games. I kind of wanted to like it more, the blow/suck thing is decent, I just found it kind of irritating to play in a way.

There can be too much going on at points and it's easy to lose track of the ball especially with half the stage floating towards you even when you aren't sucking it in.#

I'd say it's definitely worth the money however.

Nowt wrong with a bit of Choze-baiting, I class it as a sport on these boards.

So yeah, game looks good. Might buy it later but I'm the same as DJ, spent far too much on games so far. And my BlazBlue fetish does not seem to be waning.

Funny thing is, I said that, then went and bought Gunstar Heroes (well it was for a friend that I owe money to) as well as two copies of Armoured 4: For Answer for 8.95 each (one for myself and again one for a friend) although I had to make that purchase as zavvi were having a 48 hr sale.

Played abit of this last night after purchasing.

Enjoyed what i have played so far (only did world 1 and the seperate bonus level thing in the menu's. Music is pretty cool in this!

I do get the feeling it's not as good as SSDHD but i'm sure i will still enjoy it!

Funny thing is, I said that, then went and bought Gunstar Heroes (well it was for a friend that I owe money to) as well as two copies of Armoured 4: For Answer for 8.95 each (one for myself and again one for a friend) although I had to make that purchase as zavvi were having a 48 hr sale.

Of course.

The same as me today as I had to buy UFC Undisputed, because it was on offer for £25 in GAME.

Now way as near as good as SSHD but that is an exceptionally good game.

I do really enjoy this and it is easy, 100%, worth the price. Hopefully they'll add some more modes in an update.

Shatter knows how to piss me off. I was going for the 'complete it without using a continue in one game session' which I thought I'd roll through because when I'd taken breaks and munched my way through last time I hadn't had to use one. So I get to the 8th boss out of 10 use my shard attack which was dumb because then his beam attack was unavoidable and I died 3 times ending the chance for a trophy.

Yay, 50 minutes (well what seemed an age) wasted!

That's the boss that got me. Someone started talking to me, got distracted and BOOOM!!!

Yeah, I was angry.

I like this game! Usually, I'll buy a PSN game, play it for 10 mins and then forget about it, but I keep coming back to this. I quite like that it's 'easy', and I'm a big fan of the music too.

Yeah, I really like the music. But, when I pick up on it I always want it to crunch a bit more. Basically I want Danger to start playing ( http://www.myspace.com/2emedanger ).

I think it's great for a game to be easy but then have massive scope for high scores. SSHD does that perfectly and this looks pretty good for it.

Usually I will my way through immediatly after a tough trophy beats me, like when I fell short of 10x multiplier I just had to carry on until I obtained it, however there was something sinister about this one, maybe the monotonous action and repetition of it all, just put me off for attempting it for a while.

I will also add that this boss makes the boss rush (10 mins) almost impossible. There's no point in launching multiple balls and its just so hard to hit the back.

Edited by dwarf

Yeah, I got that feeling.

I'm really crap with the shield.

Thing is, there's no quick way of blasting through it, so I'm going to stick with Fury and the trophies on that. I kind of want to get 100% on W:HD and this because looking through my trophy list it looks like I don't care, even if a few of them were just borrowed or used for a bit of multiplayer.

Sign in to follow this