N-Europe

Shatter (PSN)

dwarf

The PSN brick-breaking game with a twist has been given a date, for the US store anyway, of 23rd July, and will cost $8 which probably means it'll be £5 for Europe.

Here's zome gameplay footage if you haven't seen it, and I will just say that I'm pretty excited for it, looks brilliant.

Suck and Blow!

Edited by dwarf

I meant to post in here. Don't worry you are not alone I am really looking forward to this. Could this be our Geometry Wars. I don't mean as in twin stick shooter. I mean as in could this be the game that everyone instantly associates with PSN much like everyone thinks of Geometry Wars with XBLA.

I meant to post in here. Don't worry you are not alone I am really looking forward to this. Could this be our Geometry Wars. I don't mean as in twin stick shooter. I mean as in could this be the game that everyone instantly associates with PSN much like everyone thinks of Geometry Wars with XBLA.

I was interested in this too. Just too busy to post. will probably pick this up when it hits but man do I already have alot of uncompleted psn games. Just got my friend to finish flow for me. Was fun watching though.

• 2 weeks later...

In anticipation I'm playing the best Flash, well the best brick game I've played, called Smashing. Man it's been a while since my first play of this, it's awesome & frustrating.

The only thing I'm slightly worried about with shatter is that the actual playing field is quite small and the paddle is quite big, I'd rather it be a bit more expansive. Oh well can't knock it til I try it.

Smashing:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/smashing/en/

Just downloaded the shatter soundtrack - it's awesome.

We have just launched a Bandcamp for the Shatter soundtrack where you can stream the music for free, or purchase it (including very high quality versions).

link: sidhe . bandcamp . com

If you like the music, we certainly appreciate the support - Module the artist worked very hard on it for over a year, and I had the pleasure of producing it.

We have just launched a Bandcamp for the Shatter soundtrack where you can stream the music for free, or purchase it (including very high quality versions).

If you like the music, we certainly appreciate the support - Module the artist worked very hard on it for over a year, and I had the pleasure of producing it.

I take it you're genuine and I appreciate the work, it's pretty inspired stuff. Don't suppose I could nab a job? Where do you operate? (I'll give it a Wiki)

Darn, I can't go to New Zealand!

Edited by dwarf

2198623968-1.jpg

http://sidhe.bandcamp.com/

Yeah I checked it out, it's great stuff, and the image gave me an idea about 3D brick breaking games. If you've ever played the Curveball flash game you can probably understand how that would/could work.

I take it you're genuine and I appreciate the work, it's pretty inspired stuff. Don't suppose I could nab a job? Where do you operate? (I'll give it a Wiki)

Darn, I can't go to New Zealand!

We're always looking for new talent, so you never know :P sidheinteractive . com / liveworkplaynz is where we post our openings.

Glad you guys enjoy the soundtrack. It was awesome fun pulling it together, and amazing how it really grew alongside the game. Module also did the majority of the ingame sound effects after the music wrapped, so its all really nicely balanced (at least it is to my biased ears :D).

Thanks for posting the bandcamp link.

This game is fun, but the only noticable improvements as you go through the story are the bosses, the levels are fun but there doesn't appear to be much variety. About half way through now, gonna do some more on FURY. If th store gets another update like this again I'll be amazed.