NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Iran

We, soldiers, iran, im a bit confused by this post.

It hasnt been sugested in here but theres nothing we could do in a millitray sense. We are to caught up in the two neighbouring countrys to do a great deal. Yes not so much Iraq any more. But after that the forces are seriously drained and need time to repair.

It was more a comment that people are risking their lives nearby so we are doing something to help the east as it were, rather than sitting on our butts and doing nothing, so I wonder specifically that really were close enough to help iran too.

But then are we already doing too much for the east.

Its me thinking to myself effectively.

So 17 people died from the protests, it makes it sound as though the people actually deserved to be shot, gah the news grinds my gears. :indeed:

Out of interest why the FUCK HAVE THE UN DONE NOTHING AGAIN. IF I WAS A PRESIDENT OR PRIME MINISTER I WOULD HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM

Out of interest why the FUCK HAVE THE UN DONE NOTHING AGAIN. IF I WAS A PRESIDENT OR PRIME MINISTER I WOULD HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM

What can they do? China and Russia, two veto-holding permanent members of the security council, have supported the result of the elections, seemingly to just stifle the EU/USA. Besides, the UN was set up primarily to resolve international disputes, not internal matters.

If they came down hard with sanctions, what effect would it have? There are already many in place regarding Iran's nuclear program, and they've caused the government to waiver not one bit.

It was more a comment that people are risking their lives nearby so we are doing something to help the east as it were, rather than sitting on our butts and doing nothing, so I wonder specifically that really were close enough to help iran too.

But then are we already doing too much for the east.

Its me thinking to myself effectively.

Ok. Even if we could do anything (which we cant really due to the tempo of ops over the last few years). I doubt an unpopular govenment, fighting one unpopular war and just finishing another unpopular war could really commit to another conflict anyway.

I dont understand what you mean? The uk is not there?

I know we got withdraawn, but while we were there i heard all the things i posted earlier.

If it ws such a risk surely it was worth the extra money to check for bombs?

What can they do? China and Russia, two veto-holding permanent members of the security council, have supported the result of the elections, seemingly to just stifle the EU/USA. Besides, the UN was set up primarily to resolve international disputes, not internal matters.

If they came down hard with sanctions, what effect would it have? There are already many in place regarding Iran's nuclear program, and they've caused the government to waiver not one bit.

A statement of condemnation of the violence would be useful, at least for those protesters

When a raving anti-semitic dictator has labelled us as the ultimate evil, we must be doing something right.

When a raving anti-semitic dictator has labelled us as the ultimate evil, we must be doing something right.

They want it come get it

I know we got withdraawn, but while we were there i heard all the things i posted earlier.

If it ws such a risk surely it was worth the extra money to check for bombs?

You do know iran and iraq are different places right. Or am i missing something totally? If so im sorry.

I fucking hate the west allows Russia and especially China to oppose it at every turn and yet their economy is completely dependant on the west. Even if we needed cheap labour that destroys our employment we could do it with other countries that aren't effectively the anti EU and have at least the same basic views we require for EU membership.

Sign in to follow this