NEurope
MATtheHAT

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

Looks like the 19th then if GAME, Play and HMV have it listed as that.

Add me on PSN if you're getting this

PSN ID - Matt_RN

DONT DO IT! He will RAPE YOU! :nono:

DONT DO IT! He will RAPE YOU! :nono:

Lol, not at all. I've had a bit of practice, but I'm no expert. Some of those good Nu or Tao players online, they will rape you!

Looks like the 19th then if GAME, Play and HMV have it listed as that.

Add me on PSN if you're getting this

PSN ID - Matt_RN

I'm getting the 360 version :P

As if the game wasn't delayed enough already, it's been pushed back a week again!

At least it's not out the same day as Pokemon though.

Game confirmed my order is on it's way not long ago, Wednesday or Thursday I should be getting it.

Can't wait to play this! I've been looking forward to this for a long time!

It's bittersweet, though. Continium Shift is out in N-A in July. Europe is fashionably late. Again.

Game confirmed my order is on it's way not long ago, Wednesday or Thursday I should be getting it.

So a European release does exist!

Hope Amazon sends mine before Thursday due to the holidays,, I'm guessing that's why GAME shipped there orders already.

So a European release does exist!

Hope Amazon sends mine before Thursday due to the holidays,, I'm guessing that's why GAME shipped there orders already.

Yes, there has been a lot of confusion about the PAL-release. Every week since march 19th has been pinned as a possible release date. However, april 2nd is pretty much set in stone. Unless that stone starts to crumble, that is.

I love you GAME. I wasn't expecting it next day. <3

I have 1 complaint about the special Edition off the bat, the packaging is rather flimsy. It was creased down the spin and I creased the opening flap trying to get the box open. Handle with care.

Artbook however is lovely.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Hooray! I was pleased to see it is stores yesterday! Had a quick play, and it's 2D ol'-skool heaven as far as I'm concerned. Didn't have time to really get into it. Bandrehearsal called.

You really notice it's the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear. Cray-zay! :bouncy: And an announcer that speaks ...experimental English. ;)

Ok, I am going to say this once, and only once (perhaps twice)

....Please, why does this always happen? Why is it in mostly every fucking fighting game, 8 characters you fight in the arcade mode are fuck easy and the last 2 or even the final boss is just a fucking little cheat!?

Now I wouldn't mind this difficulty, but COME ON, at least make each fight a bit harder that you gradually know that you have to be better each round. This is something all fighting designers need to learn, so far this shit is in DOA4, Street Fighter 4 and now this.

Ok, I am going to say this once, and only once (perhaps twice)

....Please, why does this always happen? Why is it in mostly every fucking fighting game, 8 characters you fight in the arcade mode are fuck easy and the last 2 or even the final boss is just a fucking little cheat!?

Now I wouldn't mind this difficulty, but COME ON, at least make each fight a bit harder that you gradually know that you have to be better each round. This is something all fighting designers need to learn, so far this shit is in DOA4, Street Fighter 4 and now this.

Nope. Totally disagree. SF4 and DOA4, actually throw tekken in there too. They have EVIL EVIL last bosses but BlazBlue's final boss is tame in comparison if you play on the lowest difficulty. Can perfect her and that's without knowing the moves. Just need to rush her and connect with combos before she can get some distance.

Nope. Totally disagree. SF4 and DOA4, actually throw tekken in there too. They have EVIL EVIL last bosses but BlazBlue's final boss is tame in comparison if you play on the lowest difficulty. Can perfect her and that's without knowing the moves. Just need to rush her and connect with combos before she can get some distance.

Perhaps I just need to train a bit more, I just bought it last night and was kind of tired so wasn't thinking straight, will just get used to the game first and then get right into it :D

Wait until you face Unlimited Ragna in Score Attack mode. He actually makes Seth his bitch.

Not only does his Carnage Scissors take over 3/4 of your life, he also regenerates his. Total pad crushingly annoying.

Wait until you face Unlimited Ragna in Score Attack mode. He actually makes Seth his bitch.

Not only does his Carnage Scissors take over 3/4 of your life, he also regenerates his. Total pad crushingly annoying.

PS3 pad probably, Xbox 360 I doubt, I mean those pads are tough as nails.

Ordered the Limited Edition from ebay for 26€ :) Should arrive at the weekend.

Anyone here still playing it?

Maybe even help me with some online trophies (if there are any) sometime?

Good luck, Trophies on Blazblue are not for the faint of heart, especially those who want Platinums.

Ordered the Limited Edition from ebay for 26€ :) Should arrive at the weekend.

Anyone here still playing it?

Maybe even help me with some online trophies (if there are any) sometime?

I still play it. I don't mind helping you out with the Trophies. The hardest one in the game is 'Leonidas' - Beat Score Attack Mode. But there is some techniques you can employ. Just send me a message if you get stuck.

I still play it. I don't mind helping you out with the Trophies. The hardest one in the game is 'Leonidas' - Beat Score Attack Mode. But there is some techniques you can employ. Just send me a message if you get stuck.

The thing is, I only really "want" help with the online trophies. For example winning consecutively whatever-amount-of times since it'll be hard to do when only skilled players can be found online or fighting against every character.

If I get horribly stuck when playing offline then I might ask for some tactics or techniques.

Sorry for the double post...but this game is awesome :D

Just got the trophy for getting 3 consecutive wins in ranked matches and by god, those were some close matches. Fought against one level 6 guy and two times against the same level 9 guy. The last two fights were amazing. Always lost the first round and then I had incredible comebacks. Sometimes I had no idea what I was doing but it was satisfying nonetheless.

Can't wait to get to know all of the characters and learn combos. :bouncy:

The music is ace by the way. So are the graphics. Great style.

And the name. How awesome is the name? BlazBlue Calamity Trigger. Just say it, c'mon. Calamity Trigger. It sounds so devastating.

Edited by drahkon

Fancy a few games at the weekend drahcon?

If you don't mind playing against the ubern00b :p

Maybe you can also help me with one trophy? Getting first strikes five times in a row.

If you don't mind playing against the ubern00b :p

Maybe you can also help me with one trophy? Getting first strikes five times in a row.

No problem.

Blazblue portable £7.99 preorder at HMV. I paid £25 for the US version. Oh well.