N-Europe

The Sims 3

Dyson

I only ever play "The Sims" if i have time to do so. At the moment, i don't seem to have the time. It is very very addictive i must add, having owned the console version of Sims and the PC version of Sims 2. I can be left for days with that game with time going so quick.

If i manage to get time, i may pick this up.

• 1 year later...

Ok so this appears to have to have got a console release with nobody caring at all! Next to no press coverage with this seemingly the only review from a big site:

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/strategy/thesims3/review.html?page=2

I found out it has been released purely by accident as if your scolling through Playstation Store there is an online pass for sale!

Other sites have reviewed it, I was reading IGNs review just this morning.

I do still love the Sims games and with my laptop being nowhere near good enough I may get the PS3 version at some point. It seems better now with less changes porting it from PC.

I did buy the game for my iPod yesterday as well as it was 59p, havent tried it much yet though.

Other sites have reviewed it, I was reading IGNs review just this morning.

I do still love the Sims games and with my laptop being nowhere near good enough I may get the PS3 version at some point. It seems better now with less changes porting it from PC.

I did buy the game for my iPod yesterday as well as it was 59p, havent tried it much yet though.

Oh yeah so IGN have reviewed it, they weren't on metacritic so assumed they hadn't! Yeah only Sims game I've ever played was on the original xbox and it seemed like it was a lot "less" than the pc version so I may pick it up at some point.