NEurope
Dan_Dare

Last.FM on 360.

Very win indeed. Been using last.fm since 2005, the integration will be interesting to look out for to say the least!

I was actually thinking today wouldn't it be awesome if they could make Last F.M compatible with Rock Band? maybe this new form of integration will extend to what is played in music games as well...

Last.FM is an evil company that sells your details.

Give us Spotify!

Give us Spotify!

No, the company that owns Last.FM is an evil company that passes on details to the RIAA.

Give us Spotify!

Yeah, I've been banging on about Spotify and consoles for a while now.

Closest thing at the moment is VidZone on the PS3. Hopefully this means it's only a matter of time. /optimism

XBox.com =

This coming autumn your Xbox 360 will be transformed yet again with the arrival of Last.fm streaming radio. If music plays a big part in your life you’re going to love how Last.fm combines with Xbox 360 to create your very own custom radio station.

Sharing your passion for favourite tunes is also a major component for Last.fm on Xbox 360. You can vote ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ for each song to make sure you only hear your latest flames. Creating a play list for the living room is simple too.

There are more than 3.5 million songs available through Last.fm, and you’d need to be some kind of music robot to know them all in an instant! However by checking your friends’ play lists and by seeking out tracks of a similar style or mood you’ll soon be expanding your musical horizons and life doesn’t get any finer than that.

Last.fm for Xbox 360 can be sampled free by all Xbox LIVE members and the full service can be experienced if your status is Gold. However if you choose to take on Last.fm membership plus LIVE Gold membership you’ll gain even more terrific personalisation features.

With a music library so vast that you’ll never tire of it, the greatest games available on the planet; streaming movies and live TV shows plus an online community that’s millions strong, Xbox 360 is always delivering entertainment, your way.

Screens:

recent-1024.jpg

artistdetails-1024.jpg

radiostations-1024.jpg

recommended-1024.jpg

popular-1024.jpg

library-1024.jpg

create-1024.jpg

party-1024.jpg

Hmm I didn't realise they were planning on charging for this... no thanks then :P though I will probably use whatever the free version amounts to.

"However if you choose to take on Last.fm membership plus LIVE Gold membership you’ll gain even more terrific personalisation features."

Fuck that

Nah, that makes sense. They're not charging for this alongside XBL, Last.fm are. If you sign up on their website you'll get access to the websites premium features and also Xbox Live's premium features assuming you have XBL Gold.

I guess?