Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MSN Issues

Ashley

MSN is doing my blinkers in.

It keeps randomly not delivering messages (and then of course telling me ten minutes later), signing out and everytime I log in now its asking me to add "[email protected]" and I keep denying it and usually thats fine, but instead it comes up every time.

Its not a connection issue as nothing else cuts out. Just MSN. Any ideas?

(oh MSN Mac fyi)

Update! Should solve the problem, dunno what the person adding you is all about. I used to get loads of muhammad blah blah people adding me.

MSN 7.02

By the way if you get a bug which doesn't allow you to change your display picture just sign out and click remove user history I think it is? then put your details in again and it will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Update! Should solve the problem, dunno what the person adding you is all about. I used to get loads of muhammad blah blah people adding me.

MSN 7.02

By the way if you get a bug which doesn't allow you to change your display picture just sign out and click remove user history I think it is? then put your details in again and it will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Hmm thanks but its still doing it :/

And its not that I'm getting a randomer adding me. That's not the problem. Its that no matter what I choose (accept or block) it doesn't do anything. Next time I sign in it pops up again >_>.

Hmm thanks but its still doing it :/

And its not that I'm getting a randomer adding me. That's not the problem. Its that no matter what I choose (accept or block) it doesn't do anything. Next time I sign in it pops up again >_>.

Use Adium.

• 4 weeks later...

[gap for holiday]

So i'm trying Adium but its still happening. That random address isn't trying to add me but I still randomly disconnecting. But normal internet activity is fine (uploading photos to facebook and surfing when I noticed Adium had disconnected) so its not like the net itself is dropping out.

Forker!