N-Europe

Mafiawesome sign ups

jayseven

Well that's over a month away so cool your jets for now :P

Ok, I've come up with the concept, just working on the character kinks. I'm going to try and make this a little more complex than usual, which should give people more to do, while hopefully not breaking the whole fucking thing!

To start with ; can everyone playing please send me a PM with the alignment you wish to have for the game.

Follow me with this :)

For the next night phase to commence, all players must post in the thread during the day period, unless otherwise stated. Basically, if someone hasn't posted then I'll PM them, and if after a period of time (24 hours most likely) they haven't responded or posted in teh thread, then I'll simply write them out of the game.

Jimbob; I strongly recommend you read over a finished mafia game to get a basic grasp. I'm aiming to make this game a bit different to the usual so a general understanding will be helpful :)

For the next night phase to commence, all players must post in the thread during the day period, unless otherwise stated. Basically, if someone hasn't posted then I'll PM them, and if after a period of time (24 hours most likely) they haven't responded or posted in teh thread, then I'll simply write them out of the game.

Jimbob; I strongly recommend you read over a finished mafia game to get a basic grasp. I'm aiming to make this game a bit different to the usual so a general understanding will be helpful :)

Ah, now I get it. :)

Ok, I've got most people's responses. I'm writing up the roles now - done about 4 so far, so patience please :) I'm really trying to make each character interesting.

I was going to really mix-it-up and make the game more role-playing than before... but it's a little too complicted for my first go, so it'll be fairly regular.

Ok, I've got most people's responses. I'm writing up the roles now - done about 4 so far, so patience please :) I'm really trying to make each character interesting.

I was going to really mix-it-up and make the game more role-playing than before... but it's a little too complicted for my first go, so it'll be fairly regular.

It shouldn't be too RPG, either, as that might complicate the game a little too much. :)

Yeah, I figured :) But next time I will most certainly be implementing some of these ideas.

I've sent out about 7 of the roles so far, and have some people coming over now so I won't be able to finish it all off tonight. I'm off to Leeds tomorrow so, please, have some patience! I aim to get this all done very soon indeed.