NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Zechs Merquise

Marvel VS CAPCOM 2

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3461

There is the possibility that CAPCOM will re-release Marvel VS CAPCOM 2 and it may come to Wii. I certainly hope so, I loved it on the Dreamcast and with an online mode it would be unbelievable. It could certainly be handled on the Wii, but will it make it over, or will this be just a PS360 game and another case of Wii owners missing out?

MvC2 was/is great, so this could be very good news!

My money is on a PS360 download-only, though, just like SFIIHD.

My money is on a PS360 download-only, though, just like SFIIHD.

I so hope your wrong :heh:

but i know you're gonna be right :(

Yeh, believe that this will be for both the PS3 and 360 but not for the Wii considering it was listed somewhere then taken down and the same happened with controt sticks for the game and achievements/trophies.

..from what I played of it on the PS2, I'm not really a fan :hmm: I would much prefer another Capcom V SNK game, Street Fighter IV or Tatsunoko v Capcom to arrive :heh:

..from what I played of it on the PS2, I'm not really a fan :hmm: I would much prefer another Capcom V SNK game, Street Fighter IV or Tatsunoko v Capcom to arrive :heh:

How dare you! MvsC2 is one of the most colourful, craziest and most fun beat-em ups ever...EVER!! It also has one of the catchiest tunes going on it, my mate has it on his mobile. :D

I really cant see this heading to the Wii at all, I think it will be XBLA and PSN only.

Hmmm this probably will be a 360/ps3 game but I cant see why it couldnt be available to download via wii-ware now that you can download to SD or as a disc release.

God i love that game! I sure hope you guys are right about it being a download

How dare you! MvsC2 is one of the most colourful, craziest and most fun beat-em ups ever...EVER!! It also has one of the catchiest tunes going on it, my mate has it on his mobile. :D

..ah yes, I forgot to mention.. I don't like the song either *runs like the wind* :yay:

I loved this game sooo much. I think it's the best version of Street Fighter since Turbo on the SNES. If it's an XBLA/PSN game then so be it, but why don;t they give it to us as standard retail? Surely a game like this would cover the costs of being re-issued?

Sign in to follow this