N-Europe

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

LegoMan1031

Daft that medal is piss! But yeah don't blame you. Did you get the associated level trophy too? (from steel and titanium)

I really hate using the shotgun but since we were on such a crap team anyway and were going to lose I thought I might as well try get the ribbon.

I really need to level up more. I'm only on one star.

Yeah, I got a couple of Trophies.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ones I need now are: a couple more 10 kills during capture and hold, repairing stuff (which is just boring and time-consuming), and one more I can't remember. Got the air support one recently.

Oh and check out my edit in the PS general discussion, want to know your views about the demo.

Ground turret is easy. Play slighlty longer matches for guarantees and position them near objectives. You need to learn how to position which is the point of the medal. You are rewarded repair ability. Handy for ammo and using turrets.

Doing repair is cake. Just repair 5 items in a match. Takes a minute at most altogether. Very easy to do. Allows mixing of badge.

Capture and hold should be done in longer matches. Just defend a point. There are specific set matches online for acquiring this award. With medal you get a bonus point for every kill.

Yeah, I was getting the hang of it. That new cruiser match is great for them.

Yeah they kill alot on any level provided you place them well. Its the air support that are best on Corrinth Crossing, Blood Gracht and Salamun Market.

Is there any option on the ps3 to talk to people via a headset, but without having to join a game??

How do you get the air support medal??

Only via video/voice chat for now.

Air Support i recommend Corinth Crossing and longer matches for getting the medal. Other maps are fine too like Blood Gracht and Visari Hammer.

For Corrinth Crossing, secure the Top middle area platform above the bridge. This is a good area to throw air support but the better area is below. Just use the top platform for spawning. Throw the occasional air support aboveto kill afew attackers now and a again too.

Blood Gracht is obvious. Just make sure to lure firefights in open areas.

Visari Hammer. The best place in the walk ways above. That way the air support has some cover and can get people from various places.

Ofcourse go long matches to make sure you get it. Many times there will be other tacticians...

Only via video/voice chat for now.

Air Support i recommend Corinth Crossing and longer matches for getting the medal. Other maps are fine too like Blood Gracht and Visari Hammer.

For Corrinth Crossing, secure the Top middle area platform above the bridge. This is a good area to throw air support but the better area is below. Just use the top platform for spawning. Throw the occasional air support aboveto kill afew attackers now and a again too.

Blood Gracht is obvious. Just make sure to lure firefights in open areas.

Visari Hammer. The best place in the walk ways above. That way the air support has some cover and can get people from various places.

Ofcourse go long matches to make sure you get it. Many times there will be other tacticians...

Thanks for the tips, I'll use them later on... But my real question was, how do you get to use air support?? I can't even summon it yet :p

Thanks for the tips, I'll use them later on... But my real question was, how do you get to use air support?? I can't even summon it yet :p

You have to unlock via gaining spawn ribbons on the Tactician.

SO pick Tactician and throw your spawn grenades in the right places.Really important class.

• 2 weeks later...

I've Just started Getting back into playing my Playstation 3 .

Got suspended on live due to paying with invalid card which was aware of untill i got banne any way thats sorted out now but during that time i noticed i only had 3 ps3 games

LBP , Metal gear solid 4 , TNA(sold it) so i went out bought resistance 2 , killzone 2 and bought heavenly sword and genji days of the blade for the lol

Soo im back on psn My ID is Jimjebus think a few people have added me but id love to join in with a few online sessions now and then soo add me and ill keep checking thread for details thanks :)

Well At the moment i wouldnt mind playing killzone with people but currently don't know where my headset or charger is so going to get a usb off ebay later this week but if we can get people to agree if they can in there spare to come on at a time play for an hour or soo it would be great :P

Had a decent game with you earlier, seemed that you were fairly competent :) I have spent enough time on the game but you know when you start playing that you will have a fairly enjoyable time with it.