NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Corrupted save files

My brother turned off a game whil saving but all files are fine and nothing was lost apart from instead of saying fifa 09 for that play time counter it says others. Is it damaged

Ask on the Other Consoles board. They'll know.

Hmm, assuming he's talking about the Wii, then the Wii board is probably the best place to ask. I reckon there are enough knowledgeable members who look on the Wii boards to be able to help- they don't all flock to the other console board do they?

As for the query at hand, it doesn't sound damaged or corrupted seeing as nothing is lost.

Actually, you've permanently destroyed your Wii. It's completely fucked now, and not even Nintendo will repair it for you. They'll just tell you to shove it up your rear-end and mock you down the phone. Plus, it also gave you aids, and started World War 3.

Okay, seriously now. I'm guessing you're referring to the list of games you've played on a certain day, and the amount of time you spent on it. It's normal for it to say "others", since when you go on a certain number of games and/or channels, it will eventually start showing "others" rather than listing everything.

*cocks shotgun*

You running yet?

Seriously, I bet your a scream in real life...

My brother turned off a game whil saving but all files are fine and nothing was lost apart from instead of saying fifa 09 for that play time counter it says others. Is it damaged

... I cannot understand this post.

I'm no grammer bitch because we're posting on a forum and not writing an english essay but there is always one of .. you on every forum.

Could you not put a bit more effort into your post so we know what you're talking about?

I'd call my post off-topic but I don't even know what the topic is :)

It's actually another Fifa09 related thread from Stuwii.

Hahahahaha. :D

It's actually another Fifa09 related thread from Stuwii.

Hahahahaha. :D

Haha, I just realised that there. Indirectly relates to good old Fifa 09 once more :heh:

When will it ever end!

Recently, we had a powercut whilst saving Animal Crossing. Nothing seems to have corrupted after that.

It's probably his only Wii game, unless he's stated otherwise elsewhere.

Just need to check your save data and that'll let you know.

Sign in to follow this