N-Europe

What are Wii's killer titles for 2009?

Portlett

All this 'Pikmin 3', 'Pikmin 3'... There hasn't been even one jpeg to confirm such a fallacy. Remember a year or two prior to Brawl's release, we got about 4 pics of Mario and pikachu fighting... Lets just remember we have nothing of Pikmin 3.

Don't set your ass up for disappointment.

Nintendo won't deliver what YOU want.

The game does exist. It was confirmed during a few interviews.

And we got far more than that for Brawl. But Nintendo have said they're not going to fully reveal games until closer to when they come out from now on.

But I mean one picture of... nothing really with a Pikmin 3 logo wouldn't hurt anyone and give pessimists like me hope. The same sort of thought process made me stubbornly think a Luigi's Mansion 2 was in the pipeline for the GC.

This wasn't just mentioned in 1 interview. It was announced at the small demo of Wii Sports Resort, Animal Crossing, And Wii Music, that happened after the E3 Keynote, its been mentioned in interviews, and after the Play on Wii series was announced to have Pikmin 1 and 2 in it, it was confirmed that the Pikmin announced for the Wii wasn't just the game cube port, but was an all new game for the Wii.

I think thats really enough confirmation. They just don't want to show the game until its nearly ready because hype will kill a game like this.

The ones I really want:

The Conduit

Sin and Punishment

Monster Hunter 3

Wii Sports Resort

Dynamic Slash

Pikmin

Metroid Prime

Red Steel 2

Call of Duty 6 (I'm praying)

Possibly

Pro Evo 2009 (depending on the leagues and online stats)

Dead Rising (looked greta on 360, if it doesn't suck on Wii i'll get it)