NEurope
S.C.G

[GS] Games, Consoles, DVD's etc for quick sale...

I need to make some cash quickly so I'm putting some stuff up for sale, payment via PayPal, all prices are negotiable. :smile:

Sony PSP - 1st gen - boxed & complete

As described basically, selling because I hardly ever use it, comes boxed with the charger, preview UMD, Manual etc, no cosmetic damage works perfectly.

£65 including postage

28v921e.jpg

Super Nintendo - Vortex Pak - Boxed and complete

Once more as described, some wear to box and tape in places but in otherwise good condition, SNES console inside and power adaptor etc are in good condition, comes with Vortex game mounted in front of the box.

£24 including postage

n6szk2.jpg

Sega Megadrive - First Gen- unboxed but complete

An unboxed Sega Megadrive in good working order, will come supplied with power adaptor, RF lead and a controller.

£15 including postage

2qdu3cp.jpg

Super Smash Brothers Brawl - NTSC + Freeloader

In excellent condition, perfect if you haven't updated your Wii's firmware and don't intend to any time soon. :heh:

£18 including postage

r7lmjd.jpg

An assortment of DVD's - will sell seperately or as a lot

DVD's are all complete in their original cases in excellent condition, prices are as follows...

Austin Powers Goldmember - £3 including postage

Doom - £3 including postage

Johnny English - £3 including postage

Scary Movie - £3 including postage

Teh 40 year old virgin - £3 including postage

The Simpsons Movie (sealed) - £4 including postage

Peep Show Series one, two & three - £8 including postage

or £20 for all DVD's

1zvs7px.jpg

And thats it, If your interested leave a post or send me a PM, thanks for looking. :)

Hmmm... that SNES is certainly enticing. The only problem is that I haven't a clue where I can get hold of SNES games for it nowadays as I don't do eBay much. Will have to think about it.

I'm kinda tempted about the Sega MegaDrive. Just need to find a place where I can buy games and see if there's some games worth getting.

Hmmm... that SNES is certainly enticing. The only problem is that I haven't a clue where I can get hold of SNES games for it nowadays as I don't do eBay much. Will have to think about it.

Nice to see some interest in the SNES :smile: eBay is the best place probably to get the games from as you can find a lot on there, prices vary but there are some bargains to be had, you can also find SNES games at car boot sales and markets places like that generally.

But yeah. have a think about it by all means and if you know that you want it them let me know and I'll hold it back for you. : peace:

I'm kinda tempted about the Sega MegaDrive. Just need to find a place where I can buy games and see if there's some games worth getting.

If you like I could add in a copy of Sonic though I'm guessing you probably have it on another format, I also have a small stack of MD games which I could include cheaply, if you want to know the titles just ask and I'll dig them out for you.

If you don't mind digging out the MD titles, I wouldn't mind hearing what you have. I still collect the odd title now and then when I find them. Last one I got was Michael Jackson Moonwalker but had to take it back as it didn't work so got Strider. Anyways, always looking to increase the collection.

Would deffo buy the Snes off you if you had some classic games going with it would be a bit unsure about what games to buy lol as I never owned a SNES.

Any updates from people wanting to buy stuff from here?

Ah yes sorry, I missed those last couple of messages, I will have a look around and see what MD games I can dig out. :)

*edit*

founds two stacks of MD games guys...

2dajd44.jpg

In the first stack we have...

Road Rash

Strider II

Flashback

The Lion King

Generations Lost

Virtua Fighter 2

Sonic the Hedgehog

And in the second stack...

Zombies

Bubsy

Sonic Spinball

Japanese Golf

Japanese Football

Rare Japanese nine in one cart which includes - Tetris, Alex Kidd, Columns, Super Volley, Rambo III, Trampoline Terror, Shangai III, MS Pacman and 92' World Cup Soccer

Sonic the Hedgehog

I haven't really thought of a price, but postage will probably be £2 or £3 if you want six games or something as for the games themselves, quite a few of them I'd sell for a couple of quid each but there are a few rarer ones there that I may need to check prices on but if either of you want to make me an offer for the lot or omse of them then let me know. :smile:

I'll get them posted off to you quickly too, say if you paid for them via Paypal tonight I'd post them tomorrow, anyways have a think and let me know. :)

I'll let Shadow have pick of the games first seeing as he's interested in buying the console. :) Although, if he doesn't select it, I'm very much interested in The Lion King. Have it on the Game Gear somewhere and it's brilliant, like all of Disney's old games. Why can't they make them as good as the old ones? Probably something to do with Virgin Interactive working very closely with Disney for their titles. Oh and should say, Zombies is an ace game. A friend randomly bought it for me from a cash converters a few years ago and I love it. Hard but fun. Can never get passed that Hedge maze level though.

You can have the Lion King. I think I remember playing that actually at my aunts. Quite a good game it was.

How much do you have in mind for Sonic, Sonic Spinball, Zombies and that Japanese 9 in 1 games?

Also, wouldn't be happening to be thinking about selling the Fierce Diety Statue would you :heh:

Shadow - okies cool, tbh I'm not sure on the value of the 9 in 1 but I do know it's rare and I could have maybe got £10 - £20 selling it on eBay but I'd rather sell it here anyway so how about £12 for the 9 in 1, £2 for Sonic, £3 for Sonic Spinball and £3 for Zombies +£5 to post all four?

So £25 total... if this is ok then feel free to send payment tonight via PayPal to me at [email protected] and I will post you the games tomorrow morning. :smile:

Ganepark - £5 for The Lion King including postage, hows that sound? if thats ok then please send payment via Paypal to me at the same address stated above and I'll post yours tomorrow morning as well.

Hope this helps. :smile:

@ S.C.G. - Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hold off buying it at the moment. Just received my reading list for Uni and I need to get hold of quite a lot of books so any money I have at the moment will have to go on that. Should be able to get some money together for it next week if you're alright about waiting a week. I'll give this a bump next week when I get the money for it.

I too shall get back to you. I shall need to check out my finances and what other MD games out there that are worth getting to twist my arm at the MD purchase.

Any updates on if you still want the MD and games guys?

No yellowing last time I checked, it seems barely used really for a SNES, just the box is obviously now showing signs of age.

I'm holding of buying the MD/MD Games just now, just found out about the 40 game compilation coming out for the 360 and PS3.

Sorry to be a pain but could you take a pic of the actual machine please? Is it complete with controller and all leads?

Shadow no worries :smile:

Esquiel it's complete yes, I shall take a pic of it for you soon.

..if I wasn't trying to save money and not buy games stuff for a while I'd be pretty tempted by that PSP.. it looks pretty nice :hmm:

As far as the Mega Drive goes, though, I think darksnowman may be interested but I would be the one handling payment as I have Paypal.. but if he wants it I'm sure he'll let you know :heh:

This time last year I too would probably have bought the PSP at that price...damn student living.

..if I wasn't trying to save money and not buy games stuff for a while I'd be pretty tempted by that PSP.. it looks pretty nice :hmm:

If you're interested in the PSP I can keep it back for you, just let me know. :smile:

..na man, it's OK.. I could do without buying it :heh: ..despite it looking kinda nice : peace:

I barely have time for everything I already have never mind adding to the pile..