NEurope
canand

New Year 2008/2009

thanks is anyone playing Animal Crossing?

I have a feeling I'll end up going on tonight at some point. Probably not for a few hours though.

2008/2009?

Lol....yeah I was thinking that. Are we not sure whats going to happen at midnight? Like its either going to go as normal and it will be 2009 or we will be whisked back in time to one year ago?

:heh:

Lol....yeah I was thinking that. Are we not sure whats going to happen at midnight? Like its either going to go as normal and it will be 2009 or we will be whisked back in time to one year ago?

:heh:

I got a joke reply for this but it a spoiler. :p

Can I say "happy new year" to those guys in... whatever timezone is two hours early?

And I want to say "happy new year to everyone" now so that I don't have to do it at midnight. As I'll be rather drunk and self-abusive at that point.

New year to everyone.

not yet at midnight.

I lulled.

Yeah you can say it to the people who all redy in 2009 and tomorrow I will play Animal Crossing and change it back to today so I can see it in the game.

For Microsoft's next trick, all Xboxes will freeze at midnight. Actually scratch that, most will have already frozen.

It's after midnight you shouldn't feed them Dante. :heh:

Anyways, yes. Merry New Year to everyone. I intend to open up some beers soon and don't know how my typing skills will pan out so I might as well say it now.

edit: People still watch the Simpsons? Disgraceful. It's not even funny anymore. They've lost the va-va-voom that made it good.

Canand if you fall asleep for midnight you should put all the clocks back to 11:59pm when you wake up and do it properly. I've taken the batteries out of all the clocks in my flat so that it will never be 2009 here.

Canand if you fall asleep for midnight you should put all the clocks back to 11:59pm when you wake up and do it properly. I've taken the batteries out of all the clocks in my flat so that it will never be 2009 here.

i remember that mr bean episode.

Oh shittzing, i've ran out of Beer.

The shop is closed now as well.

Quick, IM me some Alcamahol.