Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

60gb Xbox 360 Console + Games

Nicktendo

I'd really like to sell this for £130 all in BEFORE xmas if anyone has one. All the games have sold but I still have the HDMI cable and GTA San Andreas on the HDD. All in pristine condition!

Receipt comes with console (10/09/08 - Gamestation)

Please!! (Yes I'm aware they're £7 more on shop-to but mine comes with extras! and will be packaged with love, care and joy!)

Mine comes with a year of Live on my gamertag, which is changed for a fiver. Plus a couple of those games are utter S***

None the less, thats brand new and comes from gamestation which means they will sort the RROD problem out and replace it for you rather than having to send it off.

How much does Fable 2 sell for?

Fable 2

Smackdown 2009

PES 2009

Halo 3

Fable 2 can be bought for £20 new, Smackdown £20 new, PES 09 £20 new and halo 3 £10 new.

GoW1 will cost £10 new, GoW2 £30 new, you can have Fable 2 in there with the deal, Far Cry 2 £20 new, Lego indy £20 new, Kung Fu Panda £10 new. And you get a £25 wireless controller with it...

Thats about £135 worth of extras which makes the console only about £85..... and you can get a year of live for under £35. Still think the gamestation deal is much better tbh....

Fable 2 can be bought for £20 new, Smackdown £20 new, PES 09 £20 new and halo 3 £10 new.

GoW1 will cost £10 new, GoW2 £30 new, you can have Fable 2 in there with the deal, Far Cry 2 £20 new, Lego indy £20 new, Kung Fu Panda £10 new. And you get a £25 wireless controller with it...

Thats about £135 worth of extras which makes the console only about £85..... and you can get a year of live for under £35. Still think the gamestation deal is much better tbh....

I know Fable is £20 until today in gamestation but you cant get S|D and PES for £20 new as far as I'm aware unless you have link's to back it up?

Also the console comes with GTA San Andreas on the Hard Drive, I really would rather just swap the console for a UK Wii and sell the games separately

I know Fable is £20 until today in gamestation but you cant get S|D and PES for £20 new as far as I'm aware unless you have link's to back it up?

Also the console comes with GTA San Andreas on the Hard Drive, I really would rather just swap the console for a UK Wii and sell the games separately

Sorry if i sound like im getting on at you, im just trying to show people that there are some really good 360 deals about atm. A quick google shows me that Smackdown is £19.57.

Cheapest i can find pes is £25 new atm.

Anyway just saying, with all the deals nocking about at the mo you would be very lucky to get your asking price.