NEurope
Atomic Boo

reader reviews

block this thread if you wish, and no need for the, 'god you worthless shit' and ' block this thread now' comments because thats what ive come to expect from RE. its inevitable.

i was just going to ask if there could be part of a forum or an area for user reviews to see others opinions on different games. its interesting reading the ones on IGN so i thought it would be a good idea. of course you dont have to incorporate this its just a recommendation

and also, should i have started a new thread on this or send a private message to one of the admins or whatever?

thanks

Well it was always going to happen, wasn't it? And if you don't like R-E, why do you post here?

But anyway, back on topic, if you want to post a review I'd just dump it in the appropriate game board. I agree though, a separate review board would be a nice addition if people actually used it.

Its a good idea there Boo, but like you said theres a suggestion thread for this sorta thing

i do like RE its just that there are a few things that need getting used to, im fed up with all the insults, some of these people may have actually become friends if they were in the real world. but it isnt like that. abuse flies everywhere where it shouldnt at all

i was a long time member of CE and i didnt know that the forums existed, so i really like just talking about news and game etc with chopper and co. ray falling also.. hes a very good guy but doesnt get the respect he deserves, hes jipped all the time

anyway enuff of this, i will remain with RE because its a good source of chat subjects and there are some really cool members

Whats with the ripping into King Boo, he mad a valid suggestion (Suggestions Thread) just leave him be.

I dont think you should take the abuse personally, i mean i find it quite funny reading what people have to say about me, i dont really care if im slaged of, and (hopefully0 im sure that no one really means it. Well mabey some do but its still funny.

But anyway, back on topic, if you want to post a review I'd just dump it in the appropriate game board.

This is probably the best idea, then it would start a nice thread with all sorts of discussion and that sort of malarkey.

i was a long time member of CE and i didnt know that the forums existed, so i really like just talking about news and game etc with chopper and co. ray falling also.. hes a very good guy but doesnt get the respect he deserves, hes jipped all the time

anyway enuff of this, i will remain with RE because its a good source of chat subjects and there are some really cool members

Yeah people using the comments system were freindlier eh? I sure do miss that...

Have people here really called you a "worthless shit"?

Yeah people using the comments system we're freindlier eh?

You're joking, right? Please tell me you are.

You're joking, right? Please tell me you are.

No I had some pretty enlightening conversations on the ol' comments system, unlike on this forum incidentaly.

this was the feature i most wanted on the old "cube europe" (other than a page that said i was wonderful)

it would have been so cool (as such) if the same "comments" that could be added to news could have been added to their game reviews... maybe with a poll too...

there were some games that got bad reviews (generally) such as cel damage, which if bought for the price of a pizza were actually really good fun for the value. not something a review based at £40 would say.

there were some games that got bad reviews (generally) such as cel damage, which if bought for the price of a pizza were actually really good fun for the value. not something a review based at £40 would say.

Hey Trisha havent seen u around here in a while. anyway i cant believe i am going to say this but i agree 100% with trisha. cel damage was a great game. it was recommended by a staff member at GAME. he said the reviews were wrong.

i think a player review board would be great.