NEurope
Paj!

MUSIC WARZ! Match 13

Placebo

Funny (or is it?) story about Placebo. In 1996 (I am old) I went to the Arena in Middlesbrough on a Friday night. It was the start of the night and there were only a few people in the club. Across the room there was this prettyish girl. I was feeling fairly wreckless and came this | | close to crossing the room and attempting to promote my merits as a fella. Anyways, turns out he was Brian the lead singer of the band that night, Placebo. I am glad I did not cross the room.

Placebo no more needs to be said...

Placebo

Funny (or is it?) story about Placebo. In 1996 (I am old) I went to the Arena in Middlesbrough on a Friday night. It was the start of the night and there were only a few people in the club. Across the room there was this prettyish girl. I was feeling fairly wreckless and came this | | close to crossing the room and attempting to promote my merits as a fella. Anyways, turns out he was Brian the lead singer of the band that night, Placebo. I am glad I did not cross the room.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's fucking fantastic :D

Awesome story Odders, it is easy to see how you might get a bit confused in the dark.

Anyway, Britney was alright but by no means a seminal pop song. It wasn't nearly up to the standards of something like Toxic. On that basis, and the fact I just preferred Placebo, Every you, Every Me gets my vote.