Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MUSIC WARZ! Match 8

Paj!

Lamb - 12

Iron Maiden - 6

Eenuh, I take you own their first album? I just bought it (finally) and it's amazing!

No, I sadly only own the Greatest Hits one, which does have a couple of songs from the first album on it though. I guess that's another album I can add to my Christmas list then. =)

I think one of their songs I like a lot right now is Lullaby (though I change opinions over time, just like it a lot now). And well of course Gabriel is one of those songs I'll always love too.

No, I sadly only own the Greatest Hits one, which does have a couple of songs from the first album on it though. I guess that's another album I can add to my Christmas list then. =)

I think one of their songs I like a lot right now is Lullaby (though I change opinions over time, just like it a lot now). And well of course Gabriel is one of those songs I'll always love too.

I only had Gorecki and Gabriel before I bought the album last night. I might make it a mission to get the other album, then Lou Rhodes solo ones (one of which was nominated for the Mercury prize).

Love her voice so much. Very emotional (as in it metaphorically wears its emotion on its metaphorical sleeve. Metaphorical because voices can't wear clothes with sleeves. :heh: )