N-Europe

The Toy Mafia

Cube

That´s the thing we don´t know and we have to work with what we got.

We don´t know if he was misdirected but we have nothing to go on if we choose to ignore every piece of info on the chance it might be bad.

Also Tellyn said he was blocked the past 2 nights and the past 2 nights the same killer has been blocked from killing.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You claim to be the dog that was soaked while inquiring and inquiring would suggest that you are investigating and the people you investigate know you investigated them?

That´s strange :blank:

I claim to be an investigator who has been roleblocked. I know who a certain player targetted on night 1, and I think they'll confirm that my information is correct. Obviously I can't give you information on the last two nights because I was roleblocked.

Have to disagree with both of these points. Time is on the Town's side really as they are more in number. Every night brings new information whether someone dies or not and adding a potential lynch of an innocent is not going to swing the game in their favour.

And I would expect a dumb cop to work as Tellyn has suggested. At the end of the day we just don't know and that's the point. We are meant to be suspicious of his information. Have we even narrowed down the chance that he might have had his target changed?

Precisely. As long as we're all discussing things Cube isn't going to impose a time limit on the game. All you're doing here is spending two days chasing a dead end. Lynch me and you might as well hand victory to the mafia on a plate yet again.

I also expect a Dumb Cop to work as Tellyn said.

It wouldn't be of use if the Dumb Cop was able to get all the roles in oppposite, otherwise, it would be pretty simple, you would just have to see the contrary of what Vicar said.

Nop, it has to be more complicated than that.

Still, Tellyn is being very Fishy.

Revoke Vote

I still don't believe he's from Mafia, though.

Excuse me, why am I fishy? I saved you from certain death on day 2, I saved Beggilax from someone's wrath on day 2 - the only thing I have ever done is try to help you all, but you're just twisting facts to suit theories.

Also Tellyn said he was blocked the past 2 nights and the past 2 nights the same killer has been blocked from killing.

I'm sorry, but now you're just being ridiculous.

1. No need for insults. Here are the write ups in which I believe I appear.

Just answering in kind your not really keeping a cool head

I'm either one of those dogs.

If this is you then your the one going after the turtle because this is the night I investigated Beggilax

I'm assuming the last one is me since, if you haven't gathered, I'm an investigator. I've been roleblocked for two nights in a row now and I was pretty sure that was me. (Here we go, enter another voting frenzy spearheaded by the accusation that I'm backtracking.)

I´m the one being soaked Beggilax has said so I found out that he is a hand puppet the night I investigated him said that I inquired a bear i´s getting kinda obvious now

2. My dumb cop theory is a theory, we don't know anything about Vicar since he could just be making his results up, or his result that Maase is evil could have been manipulated and he's really just a regular investigator. Or he could be a dumb cop who just gets mixed up results. Given how easy it is to deduce who is a dumb cop and then how easy it would be to just reverse their results to find the mafia, there would be no point to the character if there wasn't a twist like making them unpredictable (like I've already said).

there´s always could, but and if that could be said about everything.

I´m just going on my theory that Vicar get´s opposite results and that according to me your sayinf inconsistent things that don´t fit

If you are an investigator then how does it fit that the your target of the first night could back you up.

Once more to people know if you investigate them?

If you are an investigator then how does it fit that the your target of the first night could back you up.

Once more to people know if you investigate them?

Here's how it works.

MadDog is the turtle I was following, and he targetted Ellmeister. Confirmation please, MadDog?

Tellyn is an investigator, haven't you been reading, Mundi?

And Tellyn, i just think you are fishy, that's all, the form as you talk.

But yes, thanks for saving you, if it weren't for you, i would probably be dead.

Still, as i said, you just look fishy, you really do

so your not gonna answer this?

I might have missed a post somewhere that answers that were not all perfect.

I just stated that I'm an investigator. And what do you mean so I'm not going to answer this? It seems to me like you're just looking for stupid reasons to have me killed.

Night 3 is over

A drenched mouse knocked on the man's door. A builder also approched the door but was then distracted by a catchy song. The man was asleep so the mouse walked in to find clues.

Day 4 begins now.

I HAZ A CLUEEE Well i think so. If i´m the mouse then why are you asleep in your house? i thought you where being lie tested or something. This is just a theory don´t hate me for it

then he could have said he finds out who his target targets.

I´m an investigator and I get info from people.

you´ll have to excuse my non-mind reading abilities.

I HAZ A CLUEEE Well i think so. If i´m the mouse then why are you asleep in your house? i thought you where being lie tested or something. This is just a theory don´t hate me for it

Thank you! Here Tellyn is called a MAN not a dog a MAN.

WTH!

I am not a Turtle and i did not target you Ellmeister

I am good, stop trying to pin things on people Tellyn

Night 1, target MadDog, result: you targetted Ellmeister. I never accused you of being evil, I only wanted you to prove my power.

Vote: MadDog

Why so jumpy?

Tellyn your lying, everything you say is a lie!

Is there some brainwashing going on here?

Thank you! Here Tellyn is called a MAN not a dog a MAN.

In that case, Vicar's power has been redirected. I'm a dog.

I can prove i am good, but i shouldn't have to.

I didn't even ask you to prove you were good.

You know what?

Change Vote: Tellyn

All I can say is, MadDog is lying. I'm not getting out of this one, so I might as well bring Mundi, MadDog and Dyson closer to their desired result and help the mafia get another victory.

Ok the mouse (assuming it is Vicar) was drenched, this may have switched your targets... there was obviously a reason saying you was drenched. The drenching didn't roleblock you because you carried on going therefore it must have done something else, perhaps switch targets?