N-Europe

Music Warz! (Nomination)

Paj!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, I thought the song had to have been a single?

No...

Why would I ever do that, since usually singles are just teh catchiest songs on an album/ones that cater to the dumb masses.

Nope, ANY song. Officially released. Can be an obscure remix available on part 2 of the single of some other song, sold in Australia for 3 weeks, for all you want.

Can you at least choose one that's vaguely more interesting/better? Like Early Mornin'? Or Touch Of My Hand?

To be fair, "Toxic" is absolutely immense.

Anyway, can I choose one from circus? Seeing as it's out in a week in certain countries, and you can pre-oder it on iTunes now.

To be fair, "Toxic" is absolutely immense.

Anyway, can I choose one from circus? Seeing as it's out in a week in certain countries, and you can pre-oder it on iTunes now.

Yep. Though make sure if you choose one of the many Bonus tracks, that's actually one that will be on the album.

Realistically I prefer most of the other songs on the album though.

The Handshake wins.

Saying that, MGMT shouldn't really feature on anyone's "favourite songs ever" list.

By a long way, it's not my favourite song ever. I don't think many of my absolute favourite songs would get anyway in this "War". (I'm serious. You would probably take one look at my most played songs on iTunes, and stab me) So I've just chosen songs I really like/enjoy, and think others will enjoy too. But now you've said that, my paranoid self has decided to change it.

I'm ashamed to say, thats the only "single" song I have in my iTunes. I have None of their albums at all.

*cries*

Right changed again. Now it IS one of my favourite ever songs.

You do have Without You I'm Nothing, right? *crosses fingers*

*cries*

You do have Without You I'm Nothing, right? *crosses fingers*

I have most of their songs. (So yes, I do). That one just has some meaning to it, because it was the first song of theirs I have ever heard. I've loved it ever since.

I was going to use Counting Crows - I Am Ready. But I've never heard any counting crows love around here.

Well....I kinda hoped that ALL the regulars would make selections...I might go and push it in General Discussion.

If not, then next week/this week/soon.

I quess not everyone listens to music.

Maybe they're too busy with comic books, making home videos or trawling youtube

I want to nominate Part Of The Furniture by Catatonia aswell, but I can't decide whether to replace Precious Things or All Is Full Of Love.

HMMMMMMMMMM.

*literally "hmms" so loudly*

Why would you flaw yourself so badly? Adding a flaw to an immaculately woven tapestry. At leats get rid of Wuthering Heights.

And yes, it's fine to edit up till we start, I have.

HMMMMMMMMMM.

*literally "hmms" so loudly*

Why would you flaw yourself so badly? Adding a flaw to an immaculately woven tapestry. At leats get rid of Wuthering Heights.

I already have.

Keep in mind the fact that International Velvet was nominated for the Mercury Music Award, so Catatonia do have some sort of life worth talking about.

I love how it just builds up to a lovely ambiance of sound at the end.