NEurope
Dan_Dare

Dead Set

Downloading all the episodes from 4od as we speak. Seems like a really cool concept.

Love it. Absolutely brilliant. Normally I can't be doing with horror as a genre but this is bloody brilliant. The attention to detail is stunning. Look forward to tomorrow's!

OK now after 3 episodes the initial cool factor has worn off, it's not actually that great. I've never seen such an overuse of shaky cam.

It really does need to be seen as one though, it's like taking 28 Days Later and breaking it up into 5 parts, that's just plain annoying.

Yesterday's episode was better, as the plot actually moved forward. Pippa's reaction to that producer killing Davina made me laugh, as did zombie Brian.

That was fucking madness as an ending. I love when things go wrong :D

Watched the last one and thought overall it was a good programme. I knew that the producer was going to ruin it for everyone. Actually sad to see some of the main characters turned into monsters but it can't have been that emotional for me because I can't even remember their names now.

Won't be getting the DVD but still, worth watching.

That was bloody brilliant. I wasn't expecting an..."unhappy" ending so to speak. Agree with swarf though, I nearly felt some emotion for some of the characters as they were turned to zombies but there was very little character building, so it ended up being "OH damn, that was an unexpected ending" as opposed to "Noooooooo!".

Still..brilliant. Really enjoyed it. I also don't think the shaky cam was overdone at all, it was used when it was needed.

'Yeah, eat it! Its full of shit!!'

I really enjoyed that last episode :smile:

I agree - great final episode. I though it might have lost its steam in the second and third episodes, but the ending was fantastic. Great to see that producer get what was coming to him.