N-Europe

Can someone make me a template for my gaming blog?

ZeroAX

Hey guys. I have this gaming blog about platform games and I was wondering if anyone has the spare time to make me a nice gaming template for my blog. Yeah I know make one yourself. Sorry mates but I lack the artistic skill (the best human I can make is a stick man) and I don't have photoshop or a program like that. So if someone has the free time and would like to help me I'd really apreciate it. the link to my blog is in my sig btw so if someone who's up for the job, wants to get an idea of what he's making it for./ thanks in advance

Don't think I have have time to do this myself but a few questions that, if answered, could help any prospective designer :)

Are you going to stick with the current CSS layout? Do you just want new images for the top and sides and footer? Or do you want someone to write a custom layout for the page? What kind of theme/colourscheme are you after? Do you want it centered around a particular game or character? Do you want it clean? Minimalistic? Technical? Grungy? Light? Dark? Are you going to pay anyone for this?

It's best to be specific and offer up examples of what you're looking for :)

I guess you are right. No I won't be paying sorry that's why I'm asking for it as a favor from someone with the free time and who likes doing this kind of stuff so much he'd do it for me. I just want new images for the top sides and footer as you call it. Something light with gaming characters from platform games like mario sonic crash yoshi ect. btw if anyone spots something like that on a site that gives it for free please post a link here thanks

I guess you are right. No I won't be paying sorry that's why I'm asking for it as a favor from someone with the free time and who likes doing this kind of stuff so much he'd do it for me. I just want new images for the top sides and footer as you call it. Something light with gaming characters from platform games like mario sonic crash yoshi ect. btw if anyone spots something like that on a site that gives it for free please post a link here thanks

Yeah, I wasn't really suggesting that you should pay for it, it's just a favour after all. To be honest I think I just wanted to add more questions to my post :heh:

Are you looking for something simple, similar to the N-E blog? http://n-europe.com/blog/