NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

My New Play LAMINATED

Oh thats great, thank you for coming. You should have stayed to say hi :)

I would have liked that, me also taking part in theatre, but I probably couldn't have stayed anyway. My health has been kinda gettin' in the way of things recently, heh. Maybe I'll see you after your next play. =P

I'm at the Lincoln Uni, yes, though I've worked in theatre before Uni too (took part in National Theatre for a few years, if you've ever heard of it =P). Taking a joint honours in English and Drama however, so it's nothing major right now. Gonna have to look at what clubs are available for me here. =P

Hey Dazzybee - getting four tickets sorted for shorty, nami, nightwolf and me (zomg mini-meet!) for the manchester gig. Student ID's are concessions, right? Or maybe discouts wink-wink-nudge-nudge right? ;)

And yeah - we totally have to meet after the show.

Hey, hope you guys are still coming. Yeah student ID's are concessions, so only £5 each - bargain :)

If you are coming I'll make sure to pop out afterward; though I have to strike the set and such pretty much straight away so it'll have to be pretty brief; but I'm always in Sheffield so maybe we'll all meet up there properly.

Have to say dazzy that was pretty awesome. Definately something I'd see again! Shame on n-er's for not seeing it!

Aye! i just got back from seeing seeing it with nightwolf, nami and shorty, and was very pleasantly surprised at the quality. It dragged me into its world -- I felt some affinity to it as it was about a failed writer (something I will probably be :P) and would love to see it again if it gets a rerun next year.

And dazzybee is cool :D

I will also register my appreciation personally :) great show man, a lot to think about and very cleverly written and directed. Keep it up!

Awesome show :yay: Well done!!! That must have took a lot of hard work but definitely worth it! Hope you had a fun night too after we disappeared, really nice you took the time to come and meet us!!

Thanks so much guys, it was awesome to meet you all.

Went to a bar afterward and the barmaid was a Zelda nut, I was wearing a Zelda TShirt and so she showed me her Triforce tatoo on her neck! I think I was in love, I don't think my girlfriend was impressed I spent most of the night talking to her about Oot and Twilight Princess! :D

My night ended with me being sick in my car! Too much beer and no food! :) (I wasn't driving)

Hey, hope you guys are still coming. Yeah student ID's are concessions, so only £5 each - bargain :)

If you are coming I'll make sure to pop out afterward; though I have to strike the set and such pretty much straight away so it'll have to be pretty brief; but I'm always in Sheffield so maybe we'll all meet up there properly.

being a bit of a moron, this entire thread missed me....oops. Sorry I couldn't make it dude it sounded pretty good.

Let us know when you're in our neck of the woods, though. We shall have to get a drink in someplace :awesome:

Sign in to follow this