NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

High School

Unintentionally harsh :p

Lol, i was originally gonna put man. Then i realised i needed to alter it :p

15 to 16 years old. It's the last year before leaving school and going to college.

I guess that would be the same then. I guess its really too different for me to get a good idea of what its like from anyone here. But from talking to other people I think I've found out what I wanted to know. If a mod wants to lock this now, feel free.

My school is actually a bit good, in terms of a place you'd to go. No idiots (at least in my year), no real bullying (and definitely not for the last 3-4 years) etc etc.

Just pretty relaxed and great. Most everyone gets on, and if you don't, it's not like you're enemies.

They say school years are the best of your life

I'd go with that, saw my friends daily, care free, untold amounts of time on my hands, played football almost every day.

Enjoy High School Emasher, it's a good laugh.

I'd go with that, saw my friends daily, care free, untold amounts of time on my hands, played football almost every day.

Enjoy High School Emasher, it's a good laugh.

I think that's the best part about it, you see your friends everyday without fail. When you leave school you'll see your friends far less often, especially if you live somewhere remote and have to get the bus over to where they live or vice versa.

Secondary school was cack, but sixth form filtered out most of the retards, and there was less work to do, so that was totally sound.

Sign in to follow this