NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Last Nice Thing That Somebody Said About You

Last saturday I flew home for a night and saw my friend Jessie... later that night she said..."Oh you feel so good inside of me."

Last saturday I flew home for a night and saw my friend Jessie... later that night she said..."Oh you feel so good inside of me."

Now that is just tacky.

Sure you don't feel any different from all the other guys she has while you are away.

I got called a "legend" a few times in work yesterday and today. I'm only there for one more day, and they're throwing me a little leaving party before I go. :)

Now that is just tacky.

Sure you don't feel any different from all the other guys she has while you are away.

Haha no, this girl and I have had a thing for each other for a while. She hasn't been with anyone in a while (read: almost a year) other than me last weekend.

Some girl said i was hot the other night when i was out celebrating my 25th this did not please the fiancee lol.

My friend's sister just said that she (she being my friend, rather than her sister who im talking to) will miss me (as im moving back to uni although it isn't far) because she thinks a great deal of me :)

Always nice to hear when the feeling is mutual.