N-Europe

Killzone 2

Daft

lol

So a good idea then?

Game specific nights would be good though eh?

Online is far more fun with forum members.

Does sound like a good idea. Although i can't always say i will turn up for them what with playing certain games with local friends or playing games by myself on any console etc.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played on Resistance 2 yesterday and I turned into a complete novice again. My skills just vanished and I was utter crap - I don't think I realised how good I was before... I was just plain shite.

The feel of the game was totally different, the controls were alien and I forgot all of the skills and knowhow. I died a little bit inside when I was at the bottom of the leaderboards.

lol

So a good idea then?

Game specific nights would be good though eh?

Online is far more fun with forum members.

Personally yeah, I think its a cool idea. Actually, if you check out the PSN site and the forums I think, they hold events and play games on certain days.

The Blade Runner trophies is awesome. I had so much fun just running round like a headless chicken knifing Helghast. :heh:

Half the time they didn't even notice me until I stuck the knife in.

Tried the 'The Professional' Trophy? :D

3 Revolver headshots with one clip.

Do you have to kill them? Because I just seem to knock off their helmets...

Yep. Sometimes you kill them rather than blowing their head off. I used the warehouse. Headshot the two Heghast from above and that leaves you with just one to do. No reload. Feel like Leon now :wink:

Haha! Sounds awesome.

I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. At the moment I'm going for the Helghast genocide trophy...1500 kills or something. I think I'm just going to use the knife from now on. It's so much fun.

Haha! Sounds awesome.

I'm not going to go out of my way to do it. At the moment I'm going for the Helghast genocide trophy...1500 kills or something. I think I'm just going to use the knife from now on. It's so much fun.

Yes mastering the knife is very useful in single player. Even in Elite where you need to utilise everything.

I think im going to trade in Street Fighter IV tomorrow to get Killzone, while I did enjoy SF I just have played it since unlocking all the characters. Im not really one for playing beat'em ups online.

Well join our clan when you get it. Plus most of the time someone is on playing. I would keep SF4 for the offline multiplayer if you have friends who come over or compete IMO. I will be getting SF4 when its cheap.

Completed the campaign a few hours ago. Was alright but there wasn't any real 'wow' moment. The last part was a bitch, playing on hard difficulty I can't imagine how tricky that would be on elite.

Still, the later levels were much better than the starting few which were so mundane. Online shits all over it.

Edited by dwarf

Completed the campaign a few hours ago.

Weird so did I

The final boss was a complete git but got there in the end.

Single player is just a distraction from the multiplayer which frakking rocks - got 75 kills today using the grenade launcher.

Deffo getting better at it!

Weird so did I

The final boss was a complete git but got there in the end.

Single player is just a distraction from the multiplayer which frakking rocks - got 75 kills today using the grenade launcher.

Deffo getting better at it!

I really need to fit in some time...but now I've got Resi 5...ah well have to split time between the two...anyone gonna be on tomorrow?

Yep i will be on tommorow. My Ps3 is being used for Re5 and movies today but not by me.

I thought the early levels are great, they are the type of levels you see in war fps like COD but cranked up somewhat. The second half is more uniquely KZ and scifi though. I think its an absolute joy start to finish especially in elite. It also has certain depth and balancing that lends well to replay unlike most fps. Obviously the online will be the long term attraction but i thoroughly enjoyed the single player and want more!

The end boss is hard for alot of people on elite though i did him easily. Infact i did some checkpoints flawlessly on my first try. :) The hard bit is the one where you have to go up the stairs but its a typical boss battle that you get in classic games with patterns. Rest is easy. Radec can also be knifed if you are sneaky. :heh:

Should get platinum real soon.

Good luck to those going for honor rankings this week. You have 35 minutes left.

I demand everyone replay the game on easy just using a knife. It is so much fun.

There was this one alley with about 10 helghast and I shredded them just by charging through. They get so confused when you just run at them.

The rocket launcher dudes are also awesome because they can't shoot you at close range so they just keep running away. :heh:

No chance for me because I haven't really played it online this week. I'm actually doubting whether I want to play it much more unless there are more clan matches.

Its mostly about score efficiency. Last week my score per hour was very high. So no problem for me. We will setup clan tournamnets or take part in them. I am signing up. There are clan medals for wins which i would like :heh:

This is shocking...

Old stuff, obviously will be patched. Its near impossible in practice though you can kill much faster manually in almost every case. It also takes alot of effort. So dont worry, not an issue.

Tip: despite the video, dont use zoom much. Use it only for far away targets. I almost never use it on any gun besides the single shot types and look at how i perform.

Edited by Choze

Its mostly about score efficiency. Last week my score per hour was very high. So no problem for me. We will setup clan tournamnets or take part in them. I am signing up. There are clan medals for wins which i would like :heh:

Old stuff, obviously will be patched. Its near impossible in practice though you can kill much faster manually in almost every case. It also takes alot of effort. So dont worry, not an issue.

Tip: despite the video, dont use zoom much. Use it only for far away targets. I almost never use it on any gun besides the single shot types and look at how i perform.

There is a vid where someone performs it with ease during a match, getting headshots almost every time. Anyways, I dont and can't use it because I use the original controls, which really down allow you to zoom in like that all the time, and I never use the zoom when in close quarters, which is where I get most of my kills, especially as I am using the engineer mainly. Does not make sense really.