NEurope
Beast

I passed my driving test yesterday but I wanna know...

I was nervous when i got in noticed how friendly the guy was, then calmed down and blew him away :p

Unlucky, mate. Don't worry, I'm living proof that even if you don't succeed, try...and try...and try, again. You know what they say, the best drivers pass fourth time around.

Something similar happened to me on my second test. I was on fine form that day, and I had either 3 or 4 minors coming back into the test centre. To finish, I had to baypark, which is a piece of piss for me. So, I'm reversing my car, and I notice that there's one in the bay next to me. However, I remember what my instructor told me: "the examiner doesn't always know what you're thinking, so always tell him what you're doing. Verbalise it." So, I did. I talked my way through the move, and the examiner said "you're too close to that car."

I replied: "I know, that's why I'm correcting it." So, I did that. I corrected the move, and I was talking my way through the whole thing. To add insult to injury, he made that comment just as I had taken the gear out of reverse and into first, so I was ready to drive forward, and re-correct my position.

So, finished the bay-park. And, got told I had failed, on that final move. Needless to say, I was livid, and explained to him that I had spotted the danger, and was blatantly correcting it before he even said a word. Furthermore, my instructor was watching the whole thing through a window, which was barely metres away and thought I had passed.

After that test, I made huge exaggerated movements with my head, and with every single thing I was doing, to make a fucking point. "This is me sitting in the seat." "Engine is starting up." "I'm looking in the relevant mirrors."

Ha I threw my hands up in the air when i was in rage with the examiner, my instructor was also looking from the window and thought Id passed.

9 days ago I failed my third. I say failed because thats what the examiner said at the end. Im coming around the corner of the high street to go into the DSA place to end my test with 8 minors. I see this cyclist ON THE PATH (YES MR.CYCLISTSHAVERIGHTOFWAYEVENIFTHEYAREONTHEPATH) looking as if she is going to stop on the curb of the road im turning into. Becuase thats usually what anybody does on the path... stops...looks... and if its clear cross. But NOOOOOOOOO the examiner had to slam the breaks on and tell me that the cyclist had right of way. So Im sitting there in the car having a argument with him 'the cyclist was going to stop' 'she was on the pavement'. He tells me to start the car, we finish up, he tells me Ive failed. He tells me why and I start having an argument again, shaking my head and shouting NO!. He uped and left the scene, telling my instrutor on the way that I had 'Thrown it away'. I couldnt believe it. I wouldve passed. It is in the highway code and the head of the centre said otherwise. My instructor and another just laughed at it but I was distraught. This is the same guy I had on number 2. I fucking hate him. If I see him again all I will see is a white flash as I go into uncontrolable rage. Im carrying a copy of the highway code aswell as a fucking bat next time though.

Ask for another examiner.

I was nervous when i got in noticed how friendly the guy was, then calmed down and blew him away :p

Now that sounds very erotic.