NEurope
Guest Maase

Fears

Taking into account how many people suffer from some sort of fear of spiders, I'd say you guys are true bastards (you know who you are).

Yes, I'm afraid of spiders. The bigger, the worse. I'd say it's arachnophobia, as it's a completely irrational fear. I don't know why the hell I'm afraid of spiders. I just am.

That's my main fear. Maybe I'll come up with some more fears later.

Taking into account how many people suffer from some sort of fear of spiders, I'd say you guys are true bastards (you know who you are).

Yes, I'm afraid of spiders. The bigger, the worse. I'd say it's arachnophobia, as it's a completely irrational fear. I don't know why the hell I'm afraid of spiders. I just am.

That's my main fear. Maybe I'll come up with some more fears later.

I don't mind spiders, just their webs that freak me out.

I laugh at people having fears of any type of insect that can't kill us, to be honest. In my family, im the only one who has the courage to pick up a Spider who's in the floor (my mother is like "gross!!!", my father is like "Urgh, i don't want to dirt my hands", and my sister is like "OMG, IM GOING TO DIE, THAT THING IS HUGE, ITS GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE!!!")

Edit: Oh, also, im the only one in the family to protect them, when i get the spider, they're all like (KILL IT, KILL IT!!!), i take spiders outside and let them in the streets, poor things, they're probably more scared of us than we are scared of them :nono:

I kill insects. But then the bastards do bite me. Its a dog eat dog world out there.

Poor things, they don't deserve it, they're just trying to survive, do we need them dead anyways? Do we need to kill some random insect to proceed with life?

If that chinese legend is true, much of us will be fucked in our second life xD

I sometimes get a bit unnerved by deep water, even just seeing it, even in a game sometimes.. eh, it's not so bad anymore though

I laugh at people having fears of any type of insect that can't kill us, to be honest. In my family, im the only one who has the courage to pick up a Spider who's in the floor (my mother is like "gross!!!", my father is like "Urgh, i don't want to dirt my hands", and my sister is like "OMG, IM GOING TO DIE, THAT THING IS HUGE, ITS GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE!!!")

Edit: Oh, also, im the only one in the family to protect them, when i get the spider, they're all like (KILL IT, KILL IT!!!), i take spiders outside and let them in the streets, poor things, they're probably more scared of us than we are scared of them :nono:

You really shouldn't laugh at people with fears or phobias. They're not afraid of the things on purpose, you know? Many of the fears are irrational, which says it all: They're not logical, but they're there. People can't just shut them off.