NEurope
khilafah

FIFA 09

After every match in the mode it gives you a list of all your players and the stats they were and now are. To be honest I've only played a couple and no one has actually moved stats, but why would it be there if it wasn't used?!

IGN have finally got their review of Fifa 09 on Wii up. 7.2/10.

Closing Comments

Overall, this year's FIFA offering isn't much of a step, but it's still moving in the right direction. The big change for 09 is All-Play, and the addition of an eight-on-eight mode along with it, and while that's a great move for casual gamers, it comes at the expense of still taking the #2 spot behind Pro Evolution Soccer. If you want solid online (both vs. and the fan-favorite League Play), some simple fun with Footii mode, and a pretty strong -- but virtually unchanged -- manager mode, you'll get it. What you won't get, however, is the innovative control found in FIFA's main competition, much of a change in interface, overall gameplay, or extra modes, or any serious changes outside of the All-Play branding and eight-on-eight. It's yet another solid game of soccer, but nothing that's out to change the way you think about Wii soccer.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/925/925616p1.html

After every match in the mode it gives you a list of all your players and the stats they were and now are. To be honest I've only played a couple and no one has actually moved stats, but why would it be there if it wasn't used?!

It just gives you now and now for me no growth graph

I don't know, I'm going off memory now because I sold it :) You have the game! Though I don't understand why it is important! The game is poor whichever way you look at it

I need player contracts help- if a player refuses a contract can you offer him one next game does that increase the max salary you can offer for the next game.

My flatmate bought this last night and I'm really enjoyng it so far. The Footii section is a great addition and it a refreshing change to the main game, mainly because it's quicker.

Still enjoying the main game though and can't wait to sink my teeth into a season, crawling my way up from League Two to the Premiership. So I guess not everyone hates it. Though this is the first FIFA game I've played since FIFA '99 on the N64, so I might not be the best judge of it, but hell I'm enjoying it and thats all it needs to do.

The control's really could be better though.

In manager mode what are the repurcussions of a contract not being resigned before the end of the season- you used to be able to give them another in close season.

Hello!! Can someone please tell me how to unlock "Legendary" difficulty level?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

What happens if a player only has one year left on his contract- is there a renew option when the season ends?

Thanks a lot!

You rule bro, we're both from Lisbon, high five

Can't help you, sorry

You rule bro, we're both from Lisbon, high five

Can't help you, sorry

Well....

That was a pointless post :blank: