N-Europe

Weird Mixed Story

Guest Maase

Guest Maase

So, here's how it works.

The game starts with the host writing one sentece to begin the story, let's give an example:

Maase was driving to the school, untill he remembered about...

Then, the host will Spoiler most of the story, leaving the last words open.. It will look like this.

Maase was driving to the school, until he

remembered about...

Then, the next user would (WITHOUT READING THE "SPOILER" SENTENCE) continue the story, again, with spoilers at the beginning.

In my school, everyone does this, it usually gets funny when we read the story complete, the problem is... Being this a forum, there will problably be cheaters, which will ruin the game, but i hope there aren't cheaters around here.

I'l start, then:

Story 1:

Oxygen_Waste was having problems about his sexuality

,so he decided to...

PS: Do not quote the poster when you continue the story, that will make you see the spoiler ;)

Also, you can read the spoiler for fun, but don't do it if you pretend to continue the story and this was the last chapter until now.

Guest Maase

This is different (i think), there isn't exactly spam, and the message is big, which means that there won't be spam (wich is the problem of the 3 Word Story, i think)

Just now i already laughed, and there are only 2 posts, its a shame i did see, because i can't continue now :'(