NEurope
canand

Luigi's Mansion Wii

At this point I'd buy any first party Nintendo title (And by that I mean any first party Wii title besides Wii Music).

At this point I'd buy any first party Nintendo title (And by that I mean any first party Wii title besides Wii Music).

I would buy it but I am not geting Wii Music.

I think if we all buy Wii Music then Nintendo will definately make a new Luigi's Mansion.

No, Wii Music is for younger children. Its designed to get little kids interested in music.

What are you talking about Emasher??? Wii Music is for everyone! : peace: : peace: : peace:

It WILL put a smile on even the most war-hardy of criminals.

Personally I have wanted to see a sequel to Luigi's Mansion for ages...I have played the original so many times its a bona fide classic.

I think a ghostbusters style game would work...Luigi's tried to profitise from his mansion adventures but not really succeeded and is down on his luck running a business losing money, but suddenly King Boo is back and causing havoc all over the mushroom kingdom and only Luigi can safe the day! But ahhhh! His poultergust doesn't work anymore on this new superbreed of Boos!!! So for the first level of the game you play using the wiimote and nunchuk with no motion controls until you find the Professor who upgrades you equipment. The game would have you visiting various locations with each one being a proportion of the size of the old mansion...perhaps even the last level could be a faithful reworking of that mansion!

Well thats what I have come up with for now anyways!

The gameboy horror could be the DS...In real life...if you have one and can link it up. The possibilities are thus, endless - and touchy!

Would be great but I really don't think it will happen. I've already given enough info as to why not but a DShorror would be great.

Personally I have wanted to see a sequel to Luigi's Mansion for ages...I have played the original so many times its a bona fide classic.

I think a ghostbusters style game would work...Luigi's tried to profitise from his mansion adventures but not really succeeded and is down on his luck running a business losing money, but suddenly King Boo is back and causing havoc all over the mushroom kingdom and only Luigi can safe the day! But ahhhh! His poultergust doesn't work anymore on this new superbreed of Boos!!! So for the first level of the game you play using the wiimote and nunchuk with no motion controls until you find the Professor who upgrades you equipment. The game would have you visiting various locations with each one being a proportion of the size of the old mansion...perhaps even the last level could be a faithful reworking of that mansion!

Well thats what I have come up with for now anyways!

Love you lots!

I loved Luigi's Mansion. Pretty good use of the Gamecube controller, very nice artistic style, and it was mostly fun to play. I'm glad the length of the game was quite short, otherwise it could have felt a bit more repetitive, so wise decision that was.

There was also some great humour in the game. Naming all the Boos something different "GameBoo!" was a nice little touch. Its daft humour, Nintendo style, I loved it.

Would I buy a Wii version? Provided it controlled well (which I think it would do rather awesomely) and provided they kept all the great things from the first game and expanded on them, then it would be a definite purchase from me.

I really wonder what the sales will be like for Wii Music. If they think it'll do well and it bombs, wonder what they'll say about it. Every "Wii..." games has done well, so I think inside they're expecting the same.

But I doubt it'll make expectations, really wanna see their reactions.

I do believe people have jumped the gun with WiiMusic. WiiSports was marketed as a game to bring gamers and non-gamers together, to create an even playing field. I've played tennis and bowling against so many, many people. You can't do that with many 'traditional' games. WiiFit was marketed as something else as well, for people who want to get into shape, whilst having fun at the same time. Again, gamers and non-gamers, since its a non-game.

The same applies to WiiMusic. Its a non-game, right? Who knows. I don't think its meant to be the "next big thing."

I would love to see Luigi's Mansion on the Wii, I reckon it would go well with the controls, shame that it probably won't happen :(

The gameboy horror could be the DS...In real life...if you have one and can link it up. The possibilities are thus, endless - and touchy!

NO connectivity :)

Eveyone hated it back in the gamecube time so what has changed? Nothing. much sure the install base in bigger but I don't see sony trying anything since the "rear view mirror" ridge racer thing.

Yes it would be good but overall it's not worth the hassle for the core gamer and so nintendo will never do it again.

What are you talking about Emasher??? Wii Music is for everyone! : peace: : peace: : peace:

It WILL put a smile on even the most war-hardy of criminals.

Cammie Duncan (don't really remember her exact name) :heh: :heh: :heh:

All this talk about Nintendo bringing out games for everyone brings back memories from before the Wii launch:

1128137481402236.JPG?0.8639903845135481

48176598_66aedae4f6.jpg?v=0

mario.jpg

The_Communist_Mario_Triumphant_by_Thrakks.jpg

Considering the ammount of time Wii music has been in development, and what the end results seem to be like, it's been a waste of time and money. Like I've said, Nintendo should invest a few bucks of what they've earned the last 18 months and create a few new teams, and make them make games like these to begin with, so that the good teams that allready exist can churn out high quality ones.

I find it highly unlikely that Luigi's mansion will get a sequel. EVER. Maybe a port for the DS 2 with a few bonuses along the lines of Mario 64 DS. The reason is that the game was a tech demo, created within a few months, and because it sold badly. And I really don't know why everyone wants this, since noone wanted the original.

You know, I bet most of the people who've posted in this thread do own the original.

Plus, all the Wii sports/play/fit/music games were developed by one team Nintendo EAD 2. Animal crossing was also developed by them.

I don't think LM would work on a handheld because of the controls. There's no way you could play it on a touchscreen when you need 2 joysticks.

Anyway, didn't Miyamoto say at somepoint he'd be interested in a sequal or something to do with LM a while back?

Couldn't the D-Pad be for movement and the touch-screen replace the C-Stick?

Couldn't the D-Pad be for movement and the touch-screen replace the C-Stick?

My initial thought as well. Plus that the DS2 might have an analogue stick, like the Neo Geo Pocket and PSP.

neogeo_pocket2.jpg

Should LM2 go into development, they should include the sequel to the Game Boy Horror - The DS Fright! :D

My initial thought as well. Plus that the DS2 might have an analogue stick, like the Neo Geo Pocket and PSP.

neogeo_pocket2.jpg

it's the colour pocket that really got my attention. Had a pretty good version of sonic back then.

Love you lots!

I loved Luigi's Mansion. Pretty good use of the Gamecube controller, very nice artistic style, and it was mostly fun to play. I'm glad the length of the game was quite short, otherwise it could have felt a bit more repetitive, so wise decision that was.

There was also some great humour in the game. Naming all the Boos something different "GameBoo!" was a nice little touch. Its daft humour, Nintendo style, I loved it.

Would I buy a Wii version? Provided it controlled well (which I think it would do rather awesomely) and provided they kept all the great things from the first game and expanded on them, then it would be a definite purchase from me.

i stand by luigis mansion really enjoyed it. Short but sweet and wasnt too hard or too easy. and the graphics were great.

I want a sequel.. Just make it bigger and better.

It would be good on the wii, if done right the controls could work very well with the wii remote. The game was good its just there wasn't really enough in it. It was too short and too easy to clear but otherwise it was a great game to play and i would enjoy a wii sequel

oh and mcjmetroid could u tell us all how far exactly u got in metroid prime 3:D :D :D