N-Europe

Super Hero Movies

Coolness Bears

Its because the editor of Spider-Man, Joe Quesada hated the marriage and said it aged the character too much. So he decided to wipe out whole chunks of Spider-Man history that fans cared about because he didnt like one aspect.

It wasnt just even the one more day/brand new day crap. It was all the JMS stuff before it like "The Other" and the craptastic "Sins Past" along with attempting to change Spider-Mans origin to mystical.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should jump on at "New Ways to Die" starting in Autumn. (You've prob heard...but the return of Venom and Green Goblin into Petes life) (Or pick up the TPBs) Honestly, I know they raped it at the beginning, but by not reading it your screwing yourself out of some really good stories. And a LOT of new villains, which is brilliant.

I tried getting back into it a few months ago but I just couldnt, it bored me. Ive still got a few issues around here somewhere that I havent read.

Ive heard people say its getting better but the lack of quality isnt really why im not buying it. I just dont want to give them my money anymore.

Watched hellboy, it has to be one of the worst movies i've ever seen, it goes from nazis opening a portal or sum shit, to a big red dude kickin some ass, to a big red dude getting jealous and talking to a kid on a roof about relationships, to more kickin ass, and a cheesy ending line.

Not good!

Watched hellboy, it has to be one of the worst movies i've ever seen, it goes from nazis opening a portal or sum shit, to a big red dude kickin some ass, to a big red dude getting jealous and talking to a kid on a roof about relationships, to more kickin ass, and a cheesy ending line.

Not good!

Right...:indeed:

------

They should have just killed Mary Jane in Spider-Man, seriously. If they wanted to get rid of her. I mean, what's the point of the last 15+ years of reading Spider-Man if they just pretend it never happened.

I don't care that the stories are amazing, they could have just done them after the obligatory mourning arc after MJ would have been killed.

It feels a bit like having Aunt May shit all over my face, this whole deal.