NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chris the great

PS3: call of duty 4

So, any one else got the game? im on PS3, and looking for any one to play with. my wotchamucally is chris_k_86,

i think thats all you need.

I have it, and play a lot. If you fancy a few games I will be on after the Grand Prix.

I've renamed this thread and moved it to other consoles because I think you'll get more response there :) the tech/online gaming board is mostly for PC stuff and more PS3 gamers come in this board I believe.

ok, im starting to get fairly good at this. im currently at about level 14, the average seems around 30, yet im almost always in the top 3 or 4 in free for all.

when i bagged a first (at level 8ish) i was made up.

would any one be interested in starting an n-europe clan?

Just tried adding you to my friends mate and its saying the PSN name has not been registered.

If you want to add mine, its Matt_RN

See you on CoD4:)

If I wasn't so shooter weary at the moment I would pick this up....seems to be by far the most played online game. not much point now with World at War on its way....

Will there be such a big community in World at War or do you reckon people will stay with this? Obviously it depends on the quality.

I don't have this game and I'm not sure what it is that makes the game so great, I've played a few local multiplayer matches at a friend's house and thought it was a decent shooter, maybe I haven't played it enough.

And surely it would be impossible for a newbie CoD man to get into the online stuff?

I was a bit put off at first, struggling to get any kills. But once you get the hang of it, it takes hold of you, and becomes borderline obssessive. Seriously, this game should come with a health warning. 1 million people online per day can't be wrong.

As for WaW, I dunno. I hope it will be good, but without the modern weapons and equipment, I can't see me taking to it like CoD4.

Why do they have to de-grade the weapons? At least they have a flamethrower. And if I'm being honest I don't want a game that will devour my life.

Why do they have to de-grade the weapons? At least they have a flamethrower. And if I'm being honest I don't want a game that will devour my life.

CoD5 is set back in world war 2 so it wont have modern weapons seen in CoD4.

Yeah I get the gag but why did they have to do that. Surely that's going back a step seeing as the weapons become less interesting.

Yeah I get the gag but why did they have to do that. Surely that's going back a step seeing as the weapons become less interesting.

Its a different developer and they must feel differently about it. Treyarch made CoD3, infanity ward made CoD4, treyarch is making CoD5 and then infanity ward will do CoD6. Activitions way of cashing in on getting a CoD branded title out every year.

I do agree with u though i think its stupid them finally going into the modern age and then going back again...

Its a different developer and they must feel differently about it. Treyarch made CoD3, infanity ward made CoD4, treyarch is making CoD5 and then infanity ward will do CoD6. Activitions way of cashing in on getting a CoD branded title out every year.

I do agree with u though i think its stupid them finally going into the modern age and then going back again...

Its not stupid really, they are clearly having two very seperate CoD sub franchises. Treyarch stick with the World War era that made the franchise famous and Infinity Ward stick with Modern Warfare. This way is much better in my eyes if Activision are intent on releasing one a year it means each developer gets 2 years to develop their game, rather than making one developer churn out a game every single year.

But the World Wars have been done so many times before. Both developers could focus on modern warfare or something not so ancient.

But the World Wars have been done so many times before. Both developers could focus on modern warfare or something not so ancient.

But then we'd be getting a Modern Warfare game every year - FIFA style. I like the set-up they have at Activision; it keeps both developers content and allows us gamers a COD game each year to look forward to.

Its not stupid really, they are clearly having two very seperate CoD sub franchises. Treyarch stick with the World War era that made the franchise famous and Infinity Ward stick with Modern Warfare. This way is much better in my eyes if Activision are intent on releasing one a year it means each developer gets 2 years to develop their game, rather than making one developer churn out a game every single year.

Yer maybe stupid was the wrong word for me to use. I think i'm disappointed by it coz i never liked CoD3 and i have never really been into war games set in the past (resistance is an exception even though that is easy to forget its set in the past as its fiction based) so when i first heard what was happening with CoD5 i was disappointed.

I will probably give it a go though.

Anyway back in topic! lol

Think the last time i was online i was rank 48 or 49.....

Just coming up to 7th prestige now.......must.......get.......gold.......cross

2095996237_4356e7b810.jpg

Good god man! How many hours gameplay have u totalled up getting that high? Think i'm on like 1 day 8 hours online and i'm only on 48/49 on first playthrough!

Good god man! How many hours gameplay have u totalled up getting that high? Think i'm on like 1 day 8 hours online and i'm only on 48/49 on first playthrough!

About 9 days I think. This is by far my most played game, can't get enough of it lol.

About 9 days I think. This is by far my most played game, can't get enough of it lol.

I gathered! lol. Must admit my current time on it is prob my most time i have spent on one game, espically since its only counting multiplayer!

So, any one else got the game? im on PS3, and looking for any one to play with. my wotchamucally is chris_k_86,

i think thats all you need.

I have added you, but you have not accepted my friend request. I guess you don't really play online that often.:confused:

I have added you, but you have not accepted my friend request. I guess you don't really play online that often.:confused:

i saw your request, but i couldnt work out how to accept!

i assumed it was automatic.

havent been on much in the past few days in fairness, been busy with outher shite, tho i shall deffo have time for a game over the weekend

Sign in to follow this