N-Europe

Prediction thread. When will he awake?

Haden

Covered the title up a bit just so Dyson doesnt see this and not post because of it.

Thought it might be some fun to predict after last nights drunken heroics when he posts next. Whoever wins gets glory from the forum and the reputation of a AA worker! Eg im to skint to offer a prize.

Better do this quick as he may wake at any time.

Anyway his next post is going to be at 3.33pm I reckon

Actually I woke up at 6:30 - I stupidly forgot to turn my alarm off from waking me up for work yesterday, but there was no way in hell I was waking up at that time today!

Then my mum came in at 11:30 and told me the time, I was about to get up when I realised how comfortable I was in bed, and slept for another hour before waking up.

The answer to your question is, therefore, 12:30 :D

And honestly? I don't get it. I just don't have a hangover. I had a glass of water before bed but that was it, when I woke up I felt fine and I still do. It's odd.

As a side note, I havn't gone back to read my posts yet (I can remember how bad the typing was, urgh) but the people saying it was fake made me lol. Fair enough, mind, I tend not to believe people when they make drunk threads. Once people have uploaded pictures from the party on to facebook I'll whack 'em in here or something.

Edit: I'll whack 'em in..how was your day, seeing as Ashley is about to close the thread. : peace: