NEurope
khilafah

FIFA 09

Okay, how do you play online, not BAP, just a normal game? I saw tapedeck was on the other day when I was playing and wanted to invite him to a match but couldn't figure out how to do it!

What's this? Commentator pack? How weird? How much is it? Does it replace the older one, changeable in the options, or is it random each match?

mate go to online game modes then scroll down to FIFA 09 match creation, then head to head play. You can then choose: Play a friend (this what you need), quick match, custom match, create match.

EA released new commentary packs. German, french, dutch, spanish, Italian and Brazilian I think. These are free downloads, they also charge for the commentary pack from Andy Townsend and some other ITV dude. Problem is that it is just the same commentary from the UEFA 2008 game. I have heard it can sound silly sometimes as they dont mention the club football teams.

Get the Dutch one as it is funny hearing them pronounce english names. I dont use the english commentary anymore as it gets real boring.

The Andy Townsend one is MUCH better than Andy Gray. Well worth it :D The banter just seems more...natural.

I'm still loving this. There are areas it could be improved on obviously (shooting outside of the box and the GENIUS keeping when it comes to saving point blank shots/headers).

Dazzy: I'd have played you too. Next time I'll invite you! :p

It tells you who's on at the tikerbar, you ever see me invite me.

If you're around at the weekend I'll give you a game.

Had some good games with tapedeck last night.

Anyone fancy a game tonight?

Does the game have an update for all the trasnfers in January? If so how do I do it?

Also, how stupid is the game? In the be a pro season, if teams get relegated, it takes these into the other modes. So if I have a friendly, Villa are in the championship because they got relegated in my BAP league. Good one EA!

That is stupid. Villa in the Championship? What is this FIFA 06 or something? *Remembers the times pre-Randy's Revolution.*

I haven't played this as much as I should. Back in the days of Pro Evo 4 & 5 I played the footie games so much. I haven't played FIFA 09 for a few months. :hmm:

I grabbed that 50 hour achievement a few weeks ago. I think Ive clocked at least 80 hours. Villa always seem to do well in manager mode. Atm Portsmouth and Newcastle and almost certain to be in the bottom 3 with Watford. So Im temtped to go for a 3 teams in 3 seasons after Wolves and Liverpool.

Does the game have an update for all the trasnfers in January? If so how do I do it?

Also, how stupid is the game? In the be a pro season, if teams get relegated, it takes these into the other modes. So if I have a friendly, Villa are in the championship because they got relegated in my BAP league. Good one EA!

I dont think EA have released the update yet. Very strange though as I pretty sure last years game had the update out in Feb. I guess they are waiting till they release the new game mode DLC.

I dont think EA have released the update yet. Very strange though as I pretty sure last years game had the update out in Feb. I guess they are waiting till they release the new game mode DLC.

The update has been out for ages! You have to download it via the Adidas Live Season thing.

Yeah, i remember turning my game on and seeing Arshavin at arsenal and that was something like a month ago.