N-Europe

Eternity's Child has been released

Drift

Fo PC at least, can get it off steam for $4.95, plus 10% off (making it 50c cheaper).

Anyway, i'm thinking of buying it, I mean it's cheap as hell, but don't wanna rebuy on Wii later then, anybody got any opinion on this? The game never acctually seemed any good, kinda like a really REALLY standard and mediocre platformer. However... it's less then 5 bucks...

If you've got money to spare, give it a go. It isn't groundbreaking and doesn't work very well on a PC (also, depending on your computer performance it can be a little glitchy and the frame rate drops). Great art style, kinda average though.

hmm, so not the best thing since sliced bread then :P

I have a 360 controller hooked up to my PC. So control shouldn't be an issue if it supports it well... Honestly, every PC gamer should buy one of these controllers, bought it a few weeks ago when I wanted to play DMC4 for PC, best_purchase_ever, brilliant on nearly every game that supports it, and sudddenly PC ports of console games are better then the console counterpart.

So, enough advertising for that :P my main issue is... whats the dif between the Wii and the PC version? Does the Wii version have any specific controls that make it worth playing on that instead? I wasn't originally going to buy this game anyway, as 500 points is like 8 bucks which didn seem worth it... but yeah on PC for 5? maybe I should just cut my losses and give it a shot in hopes that the developer will produce something better next time :P

Luc does seem to be quick to try and pass the blame off himself, but is the Destructoid community really that immature?

He sent me the full game on Steam yesterday - he's extremely pissed off with Destructoid for their score since they had him put Mr. Destructoid in it, and have their name in the credits (I think we're in the credits too). I have to say, though the game may have its problems, that score and the review is practically trolling.