N-Europe

Wipeout on PSP

Jamba

Riddle me this...

There is Pulse and there is Pure. But which one do people prefer? I have a feeling that Pure got better scores because it was the first portable Wipeout but I want to hear what ppl think!!

I want to buy one soon so what shall i get?

Buy both because they have different tracks :)

This. Probably the best reason to buy a PSP, and definitely my favourite racing series evar. Pure only has 8 tracks though, and is a bit limited in terms of features. Pulse by comparison has shitloads more, and the custom soundtracks makes it that much better. I'd get both, especially since you can pick up Pure for under a fiver, but if you have to go with one, I'd say get pulse.

This. Probably the best reason to buy a PSP, and definitely my favourite racing series evar. Pure only has 8 tracks though, and is a bit limited in terms of features. Pulse by comparison has shitloads more, and the custom soundtracks makes it that much better. I'd get both, especially since you can pick up Pure for under a fiver, but if you have to go with one, I'd say get pulse.

Well that clears that up... I was wondering it myself. I was thinking of getting one of them once I clear my backlog up a bit... So think I will get Pure first and then Pulse help me appreciate the extras more.