N-Europe

N64 and 9 games worth £35?

azy

Local to Huddersfield is a newspaper called The Examiner and on Saturday's the paper's filled with ad's for various items (less than £100) that locals want to sell.

N64's appear fairly rarely in the ad's, it's a case of luck and demand. The one I bought was negotiable because the householder had bought a new console for his son and wanted to get rid of the N64 as it was being unused.

I paid £25 for mine a couple of years ago, it had tweo working pads (one oif which was still a bit iffy) and about 5 other naffed pads, um bout 5 games and a memory card/rumble thingy. I think it's a good dea your getting lyat wars which doesn't really surface that often (unless you ebay of course).

I don't think "playing" is the final destination though. It's more about having the original.

I've sold numerous old games and equipment in the past and I regret it. Sure you can play them on emus, but there's something special about the real hardware and game cartridges.

Guest Stefkov
Channel 36!? In the UK? Freeview? Sky?

i remember putting my Tv on channel 8 or 56 for playing the n64, its not on sky its the normal tv channels