NEurope
Haver

I have a confession to make!

wha, i dont have college on a friday so i didnt actually forget it, LOL, although it would be nice to just forget to attend 1 day, preferably a thurseday.

wha, i dont have college on a friday so i didnt actually forget it, LOL, although it would be nice to just forget to attend 1 day, preferably a thurseday.

Hear that people, thats how you take a joke, good man.

y thankyou...I think, BTW what is your sig based on, it looks kewl, in a twisted christmasy way.

Its joanna dark, and its a shot from perfect dark zero.

This thread fills me with glorious envy, for I cannot afford any alcohol at the moment. However the cans littered around are a charming reminder of days past.

I havent drank today, yet i must be drunk:

Japanese software sales for the week of November 7 - 13:

1. Mario Party 7 (GC, Nintendo) - 83,974 units

LOL, wh drink on your own, its pointless and boring, u should have guests when drinking, its so much ore fun.

Oh no its not especially if you do stuff quite embarrising like tred on a bonfire or... actually lets leave it at that.

And Southern Comfort!! You sick bastard!

And Southern Comfort!! You sick bastard!

Southern Comforts pretty nice tbf. And it always gets me battered pretty quickly.

Oh no its not especially if you do stuff quite embarrising like tred on a bonfire or... actually lets leave it at that.

LOL, no lets not, please continue, i need a good laugh!

He was taking Katie Holmes to the batcave, naturally!

Good Morning America!

I got sick of southern comfort a year or two ago. Four parties ina row and thats what the majority of the booze was. JD all the way now. For those who want to know I am now sober as the pope on wednesdays.

I've had some really nasty JD and cokes, but i blame the coke. I prefer to have it straight now tbh.

Southern Comfort is much better than JD imo.

dukkadukka, you are the biggest arse kisser I've seen in a while!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Good Morning America!

Morning!

They're a bunch of mentals over here!

Yesterday when I went to watch Harry Potter, one of them stands up at the front of the cinema (before the film had started) and starts a trivia quiz with the audience!

We need more people like that, and less 13 year-old twaggers shouting "Bogies!".

Those bastards.

Morning!

They're a bunch of mentals over here!

Yesterday when I went to watch Harry Potter, one of them stands up at the front of the cinema (before the film had started) and starts a trivia quiz with the audience!

what are they crazy, but i do admit theyve got guts, i could never do something like that, but then again im not crazy, am I? :confused:

Drink more vodka.

vodka0uu.jpg

Dude thanks for a good laugh, fair play. As for me Im on the beer again.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Right on brother!