NEurope
flameboy

N-Europe In Game XMB Summer of Fun!

I should be around tomorrow. If i am i'll come in here first and see if anyone wants to play anythin.

Cool cool...I'm going to get round to updating the top thread with everyones list of the games they play and their PSN ID

I'll probably be on Burnout tomorrow.

Although I'd love to see if we could get a massive forum game of Resistance going since I'm sure most people have it.

Might finally be able to have a game with some of you guys now!

PSN id: Columnar

Game I play online:

Sega Rally

Sega Superstars Tennis

Games that I have but have never got around to playing online:

GTA IV

MGS 4

Team Fortress 2

Feel free to add me especially for SST - I've STILL not managed to have a single game of that online yet and I've had it since March:indeed:

Game I play online:

Sega Rally

Sega Superstars Tennis

GTA IV

MGS 4

Team Fortress 2

Feel free to add me especially for SST - I've STILL not managed to have a single game of that online yet and I've had it since March:indeed:

Did you try and add me? Because I accepted and then there was an error and I couldn't find your request again. Second time it's happened with a friend request...bit annoying.

Although I'd love to see if we could get a massive forum game of Resistance going since I'm sure most people have it.

Used to have resistance but don't anymore....

Count me in if its for Resistance! Or maybe some Warhawk? (I think we have quite afew people with that)

I'd give Warhawk a go but I've only played it once and I was awful at it...cant fly the goddamn planes (and yes I have tried getting to grips to it on a private game).

But yeah, if we can get Resistance going that would be cool.

Game I play online:

Sega Rally

Sega Superstars Tennis

GTA IV

MGS 4

Team Fortress 2

Just to add to my disapointing post of saying i no longer have resistance, i used to have SST and played alot online (i was briefly ranked first in the world weekly rankings!) but i have sold it many months ago.

Hmm...I've been thinking of getting Resistance for the single player anyhow...played the demo and didn't like the floaty controls...They didn't feel very solid and the weapons didn't feel very visceral.

I would love to hit up some Team Fortress 2 with people. I got quite into it but havn't played it for ages now...

So continuing the fun what do people fancy playing today? I'm gonna get back into some GTA 4 single player but not all day.

P.S does anyone ever play The Darkness online? I heard it had a wierd online mode. I have the game never played it though as I bought it cheap with Uncharted on ebay (£41 for the pair, what a bargain!) and had so much to play thought I'd leave it till later.

EDIT;

Also on the Warhawk front been kinda put off getting it because think SOCOM will fast overtake it as the online shooter of choice once that comes out.

Yer i'm for playing something today. I would be happy playing burnout again but i'm easy (not bothered) on what game we play, well as long as i own the game i'll take part!

Well I'm going to go have a shower then play some GTA 4 I think...so if anyone wants some multiplayer on another game, gimme a shout with a message on XMB and I'll be there if I'm not in the middle of a mission!

Ok flameboy, i'll prob be playing on my wii or 360 for abit, but i'll leave my laptop on if anyone wants to arrange anythin.

Well some brief but good fun there...

Anyway I'm off to play football manager and watch King of Kongs (Billy Mitchell is such a nob head!)

I'll be around later to see if anyone wants to play anything.

Yer it was fun. I seem to be enjoying playing it more online with ppl i know off here!

I actually won a race today! Yay!

Anyone up for any online games over the next week? I'm in the mood for CoD4 or burnout if anyone else is?

I got Burnout today! Been enjoying it far more then I thought!

Hope to get some games with you guys! <3

Also does Burnout support headsets online?

Also does Burnout support headsets online?

It does yeah. Although i feel abit daft talking online so i don't do it.

I'm up for some COD4 action.

If there is any CoD4 action going, I will have some.

I'll work out when i should be free for some games of burnout and CoD4 then! when does everyone else think they would be available???

Burnout and COD4 im fine with, I'm off for another 5 weeks so i'm free anytime.