NEurope
Gatoman

Looking for digimon wallpaper

Admittedly, Digimon was insane corny and there has been a couple of REALLY bad seasons...

I still buy the Digimon world games, I have 1, 2003 (3), and DS Dusk edition. 4th was too different for me.

I've seen all the series but not every single episode except for series 4.

Forgot to mention that I could barely stomache the first season of pokemon too. Pikachu beating geodude. Fuck no. The games taught me certain things and the anime just shat all over that so they lost me at that point (one of ash's very first fights.)

Team rocket were disturbing

yea, it's like watching yugioh EPIC >.<

I still buy the Digimon world games, I have 1, 2003 (3), and DS Dusk edition. 4th was too different for me.

I've seen all the series but not every single episode except for series 4.

BTW how is dusk? i'm thinkin' about getting it

The first Digimon world is actually fairly enjoyable, and its a clone of that pretty much. Not too shabby. I picked up...Dusk in America mainly for the box art.

They need to make an amazingg Digimon game...they're making one now, but its focusing more on raising the Digimon as pets and growing them...with other elements aswell though. Sounds okay.

Hey guys, remember when Sora chose Matt over Tai?

:weep:

I've recently been playing the original PlayStaition game! :D

Shame really, because my Virus MetalGreymon - my gretest achievement to date - died :(

Man that game is tough.

BTW how is dusk? i'm thinkin' about getting it

Similar to the original Digimon World DS game gameplay wise, but has a better storyline, so just for the improvement in storyline I suggest you consider it. It does offer more in side quests too and Wifi is great to getting the Digimon eggs since the original only had local for that.

Oh god how I hated digimon, if pokémon took a shit it would be digimon.

I loathe the show to this day.

It felt like a joke version of pokemon, but the cartoon scared me, not traditionally though. Just the fact they were trapped in a world full of monsters with no other people, and these shite monsters that wouldn't stay evolved.

And the "baddies" were darker than in Pokemon.

But yeah, obviously Poke.>Digi.

I have to say I still prefered Pokemon at the time. :)

But people who didn't like Digimon (everyone I knew) Didn't understand what was going on at all.

For some reason I understood it all! and I'm normally easily confused! :wtf: