Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

silent youtube miming O_o!!

Guest bluey

Bluey wins the "prettiest persons I've ever seen" award on here?

I'm not seeing she's the prettiest I've ever seen, because she isn't (sorry), all I'm saying is that her type of beauty is very appealing to me. It's so uncommon and not limited by stereotypical randomness. If I ran the world, we'd get rid of all the fembots and all women would be bluey's type.

How could you take it the wrong way? It's simple, I sound more like an online perv who's dying to have a taste of your juices than a fellow forumer who merely thinks you look perfect. (When I said no to take it the wrong way, I meant that it's not like I love you and want to have 10.000 of your babies, I just think you're very beautiful. That's what I meant, bloo-ee.)

Guest bluey

"how could i take that the wrong way" was kinda one of those rhetorical questions ~ but thank you for the .....descriptive explanation :hmm:

supergrunch i've watched your vid about 6000 times now and i got nothing... can i have a clue?

How could you take it the wrong way? It's simple, I sound more like an online perv who's dying to have a taste of your juices than a fellow forumer who merely thinks you look perfect. (When I said no to take it the wrong way, I meant that it's not like I love you and want to have 10.000 of your babies, I just think you're very beautiful. That's what I meant, bloo-ee.)

It's difficult to give a girl an honest compliment without the risk of sounding like you are coming on to her or just plain perverted (the latter especially on the internet). It's a shame, actually.

It's difficult to give a girl an honest compliment without the risk of sounding like you are coming on to her or just plain perverted (the latter especially on the internet). It's a shame, actually.

That's actually not true. I compliment my friends all the time and it never sounds like I'm coming onto them. As for the perv, well, I am, so...